Fuck I Got Ripped!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by russell300, Nov 21, 2007.

1. Ok Im one for peace and harmony but I had 150 plants outside all clones that I had put alot of time and effort into to find two days ago when I was going to transplant them to the bush that some asshole had come and ripped up straight out of the buckets they where in. Now I worked out that they this person who I know is our new neighbour (who is a utter asshole, he threatned to kill our cats if they went on his property.) did this during the day when I was home. He ripped them all up and left two seedlings probably because he didnt see them inbetween the blackberrys I have, any way the guy came back the next day and ripped the seedlings. Ok more on this neighbour, Me and my mate both think that he is doing hydroponics over at his place in a outside shed, well we both are positive. I am not one for violence but this guy is a moron if he thinks he will get away with it. Ideas guys?
    Oh I got 20 Harry Potter clones that are coming from my freind but I dont think I should bring back here just incase it happens again. Any way because of this I dont think I will get much of a yeild this year. Maybe if i get the cloner out and I may get a ok yeild but not what I was going to have I was expecting at least 50 pounds now I will proberly only get 10. Puh this guy needs a wake up call. Help me GC, what do you think?

Russell :D(ill try and keep smiling)

2. trouble is you're on dodgy ground if youre still growing, otherwise I'd burn the fking shed down, preferably with him in it.

3. if i were sure he did it and knew he was growing in the shed...i would drill a small hole in rear of the shed and spray in some herbacide...else pour a few quarts of heavy oil into his gas tank:devious:...next drive he takes follow him and smoke a doobie...it's fun to watch:D...asshole.

4. I will be starting a new thread. Neighbour wars!
    Thanks guys.
    But seriously I will be starting my outdoor thread tomorow. Remember to tune in.
    :D
    Oh and also forgot to tell you he ripped three fully budded plants from home last year. I think. It must be him. He is one nasty bugger threating to kill our cats (one of them is missing at the moment.)
    Maybe I should just get the local constable around he is a good sort.

5. kill him, it's the only way.

6. I could never do that to someone.

7. But he wouldnt think twice about killing your cat(s)... that should show you the ammount of respect and mercy you should show...

Granted, murder is never a good idea, but a little arson couldnt hurt ;)

Just make 100% sure that he's growing in his shed before you torch it :)

8. True, true the thing is he has little children there. I dont want to hurt no kids ya know.

9. You sound pretty nice bro, if someone stole 150 sum of my plants. I'd go raid his ass, all out.

10. I can be nasty. Im not a someone to mess with 6'10 and 270 pounds for all you americans. (learn metrics) No fat on me. Im a predator I hunt all my own food.
    I like the heribicide idea.

11. Get some pollen off a male and toss it in the shed. Haha.

Write a fake letter, saying you're with the city and you've gotten reports of illegal drug activity at his house.

I dunno.

If I was you, he'd have a bad ass headache right now and probably be on his way to surgery.

12. put gasoline in the nutrient resivior. :D watch him cry.

13. yep...passive aggressive at first:devious:...fuck with his life like he is yours...just be smart about it...put somthin on the barbie for me;)...cheers.

14. Thats a Austrailia mate. Not New Zealand. Easy mistake. But I do like BBQ's.

15. soooory mate...thems' prolly fightin words to a kiwi ehh?...round here we throw a slab a pork on the smoker all night...shoot the shit, or in your case the neighbor, note the correct spelling of neighbor:D...cheers.

16. Dam right there fighting words Russell Crowe has nothing on me!

17. wow you guys should kiss or something

18. kidnap him and make him your slave. it he fucks up just hang him

19. First, stop being a pussy.

Second, go get your shit + interest back.

Third, kick the living shit out of this guy. I don't care if you have to pay someone to kick his ass, do it.

Fourth, move.

Fifth, burn his shed down.

20. Ok tonight there is going to be a bonfire I think!
    Im not going to move I have been here 15 years.
    What will this "living shit" look like when I have kicked it out of him?