Subway or Quiznos

Discussion in 'General' started by Key2gb, Nov 17, 2007.

1. Subway is good on the cheap. Quiznos is more expensive but tastes better. Depends what I'm in the mood for.

2. Subway sucks all their sandwhiches are never waht thay look like on tv, the meat is so thin and they are made sloppy.

Jersey Mikes kicks the shit out of quiznos and subway anyday.

3. Subway makes your sandwhich exactly how you want it, thats what I like. Quiznos is def. better toasted, because subway toasted comes out all crumbly and gets cold in 2 minutes. Subway wins though just because you can customize it exactly how you want it, bread, toppings, meat, cheese they have choices for everything.

4. subways got a deal for most foot longs for 5 bucks no tax, quiznos is pretty dank but kind of over priced some times

5. Quiznos is way overpriced.

Nonetheless, its still very good.

Subway = Cold Subs - Less expensive, Usually have some sorta deal going on
    Quiznos = Hot Subs - More expensive, Never ever has any sorta sales.

So I guess it would depend on how much money you had and if you wanted a hot or cold sub.

6. Subway.

oat bread toasted with onions, cheese, spinach, olives, cucumbers, peppers, banana peppers, mustard, southwest sauce, oregano and the vegimax patty...
    Sex... wholesome sex.

Quiznos has also never had much choice or many veggie friendly sandwiches... which makes me a sad panda...

7. southwest sauce is the sandwich-maker

8. Quiznos is a joke!

A sandwich shop that doesn't have american cheese?

9. Jersey Mike is the best.

How could you beat 3 inches thick worth of roast beef in your sub? Subway would never do that and they don't even have horse radish.

edit:
    ^^^

10. Wheres Jimmy Johns at damnit! Subway before Quiznos. Simply? The price. Im not saying Subway is bad by far in the food taste, but Quiznos just dont taste as good it seems.