Subway or Quiznos

Discussion in 'General' started by Key2gb, Nov 17, 2007.

1. wow it is nearl 50/50%

2. subway is soggy quiznos ftw

3. truth.
    i like quiznos better, but its more expensive and they're farther, so I eat subway more

4. Its only soggy if you have them put vinegar and oil on it.

5. I went with subway although im really not so sure which i like better...both are fucking delicious

6. Yes, the drive-thru expedites the process, thus making the food fast.;)

Wow! That's crazy. I have never seen one in all of California that has a drive thru on it. So I guess it is fast food.

7. Hungry Howie's :D

If you haven't had them then you haven't lived.

8. [​IMG]

9. lol

id have to say quiznos...the sammies with the flatbread is the SHIT!!! all warm and full of breadish flavor

but san fransisco bread company has the best bread par none...and great muffins

10. I've never had the sammies...they have always intrigued me though...my friend says they're blazin

11. the small spot's always taste better. for anyone living close to or around UCLA sepi's subs is the best.

12. Hell yeah. I used to work at subway in high school. I made a mean mesquite chicken for myself on lunch breaks. Was a pretty clean shop, chill place to work.. although the owner was an utter, complete douche bag.

13. I would have to say quiznos but ive eaten more often at subway.
    Unfortunately both were deemed "fast food" in my '07 resolution to never eat "food not meant for human consumption" which I have stuck with to this day. Subway's roast beef has a holigram look to it (check it next time you go) from the preservatives, and they do not keep mayo at the proper temperature.

I love sammiches however so now , homemade sammiches it is.
    Theres nothing like your favorite bread, with your favorite meats, mayo, lettuce, mustard, ketchup, pickels, salt, pepper, onions, made, stacked and organized just how you like it with a side of your favorite chips, and your favorite two drinks!

14. I actually work at subway. But I also eat at subway pretty often, the food is awesome and it fills you up when you have the munchies. Quiznos takes cheap shots at us all the time, but thats because they've been closing stores left and right while we open more, and we are running them out of business. We do 5 dollar footlongs, this week they have a commercial for new 5 dollar footlongs at Quiznos. Our 5 dollar footlong, if continued past the appointed end date would cause a worldwide food shortage, as told to us by subway corporate. We outsell quiznos by over 4 times, so i'd have to say Subway.

15. I like Subway just for the fact there are really no Quizno's very close to where I live, and there are Subways everywhere

Gotta love the sweet onion chicken teriyaki on honey oat w/ provolone, lettuce and onions....toasted and some Lay's BBQ chips

16. You outsell Quiznos by over four times because Subway has been around for SO much fucking longer, and there's a lot more subways than their are Quiznos. I mean honestly I guess it's all personal preference, Quiznos puts A LOT more meat on their subs, little girls that don't like a lot of meat on their subs go to Subway, and men that like a lot of meat on their subs go to Quiznos :)

17. Funny you should say that because I have a homie that works at SUBWAYs and I get the meanest FREE sub you'll ever see.

Jalapeño cheddar bread, overflow of roast beef, overflow of pastrami, overflow of bacon, overflow of the other ingredient that I feel like having, some lettuce, mustard, mild mayo....

Haha
    Subway= Homie hooks it up with FAT ASS FREE SUB.
    Quiznos= No homie hooks it up at all.

So I guess I'm biased towards Subway!;):wave:

18. Firehouse subs, they got that Fiya. also publix has good subs, they have a killer
    philly cheese:smoking:

19. Word... I love Publix subs, surprised no one has mentioned them til now.

Favorite fast-food subs in order:
    1. Subway (cold) and Quiznos (hot) in a tie
    2. Publix
    3. Blimpie
    4. Jersey Mike's
    5. Jimmy John's
    6. Firehouse Subs

That doesn't include locally owned places of course.