Subway or Quiznos

Discussion in 'General' started by Key2gb, Nov 17, 2007.

1. to hell with subway, last time i went there i got food poisoning.

2. Doesn't Subway have more critical health violations than any other fast food chain? Looks like Muscles Mchenry found out the hard way. :(

I wasn't impressed with Quiznos and Subway is alright. I actually prefer Togo's or the local deli.

3. Togo's has the best fucking pastrami in town, Quizno's and Subway's pastrami tastes like shit.:hello::D

4. I was actually thinking of Togo's Pastrami when I posted that. Nice.

5. Quiznos is one of my favorite places to eat. If it wasn't so damn expensive I'd go more. Their sandwiches own everything.

6. Quiznos for hot subs, Subway for cold. Always

7. My thoughts exactly... you can't really compare the two because they're in different categories. Quizno's hot subs are better than anyone else's, but Subway's cold subs are better than anyone else's. I've worked at a Quizno's and in my opinion their ingredients are a little fresher, especially the bread. I like their menu better too. However, neither are better than little local shops.

8. I'll take Quiznos for the taste, Subway for the cheapness.

9. Quiznos is so much better... Oven roasted turkey... add swiss! mmmmm...

10. how is the poll so close, anyone with tastebuds would know that even
    1/10quiznos > 50subway

11. QFT:hello::hello:

12. all I got to say is 5 dollar footlongs baby

13. I have friends that work at Subway so I get a lot of really good deals. If it wasn't for them, I wouldn't eat there (or any other fast food sub place for that matter).

14. Subway is fast food?

Where is the drive-thru?

15. I'll go with Subway between the 2 but the best in my area is Meconi's italian subs....delicious.

16. does a fast-food restaurant have to have a drive-thru to be a fast-food restaurant?
    because if that's the case, we have NO FAST FOOD RESTAURANTS in my town, because there are no drive-thrus. city ordinance to cut down on smog

17. What makes something fast food is the fact that you don't have to sit down, look at a menu, give your order to a waiter/waitress, and wait for 20 minutes. The drive thru has nothing to do with it, you have to wait just as long for your food in the drive thru as you do in the restaurant.

18. Just got back from Quiznos :) But yes I would say quiznos is better, although I do go to subway and other sub shops as well. Panera bread, pot belly, jimmy johns, and which wich is good as well.

19. I've been to 2 Subways with drive-thru's.

They exist! :p

20. Out of the choices, quiznos, but I'm a captain sub man.