Subway or Quiznos

Discussion in 'General' started by Key2gb, Nov 17, 2007.

1. how does the rest of GC feel?i choose subway...quiznos is overrated i think and Subway Southwest sauce makes the best sandwhiches even better...quiznos is on my meal plan here..i used to eat it alot but i got sick of it fast

EDIT: the only thing Quiznos has over Subway is their toasting...i never toast subway it gets too crumbly..quiznos is toasted to perfection no doubt...but i still prefer subway cuz the bread is nice and fresh...quiznos doesnt use bread that's as fresh cuz the toaster makes it seem fresher anyway

2. Quiznos.. I just picked myself up a club with bacon before the game.. fucking delicious. :D

3. Chicken breast, american cheese, lettuce, pickle, tomato, onions, and mayonaise on italian herb and cheese.:hello::hello::hello:

Subway, ftw. :p

• Like Like x 1
  4. I think subway is the only sub place that still uses frozen and packaged meats.

I used to work there.. ill take fresh ingredients over subway anyday.

5. Exactly.

Quiznos tastes soooo much better, and its not the preprepared bs.

I've been back there... its really not pretty.

6. I prefer quiznos, especially when i'm high. But jimmy johns and penn stations are also delicious. I usually like a variety now that I think about it and go from place to place.

7. Subway, eat fresh!

Chicken bacon ranch is a winner, every time.

And Quiznos doesn't have Italian herbs and cheese bread!

Plus, there are no Quiznos near my house.

8. quiznos anyday of the week. their sandwiches just seem to fill me up more and taste alot better. but as far as best subs, if your ever in boulder go to cheeba hut. great subs and everything is named after strains of bud!!!!

9. Jimmy Johns is good as fuck too.

10. Port of Subs FTW.

11. agreed. i went there last night and plannin on goin back again tonight hah.

spicy chicken sandwich combo, order of .99 chicken nuggets and it's a go.

12. I don't give a fuck. I chose subway because the homie works there and he HOOKS IT UP SICK when I blaze him out.

The bread with the jalapeños stuffed with pastrami, roast beef, carne asada, bacon, some steak and shit, the lettuce, the sauces (can't remember ill just tell him the good one), any other shit i might want to add..... oh and the drink too. :hello::hello:

13. I do give a fuck.

Subway for cold subs. Quizno's for hot subs.

14. yeah!! such a stoner sub shop, real friendly place

I went there at 9pm the other night....they were all stoned as hell..they had that twinkle in the eyes while makin my sub..

15. The only thing we have is subway, but I always like to go get grinders from local shops :) They're more expensive but taste MUCH better

16. I dont go to quiznos much but the times ive been there its been coo. I like subway alot though, the BMT always hits the spot. Got coupons for buy 1 foot long get 2nd free so thats a highboost in its own.

17. How can you guys honestly say subway? Quiznos tastes so much damn better, and the subway 'toasted' subs are rediculous; after they put it in that crappy little oven it comes out like half as small as it was before. Mesquite chicken w/ bacon from Quiznos is where it's at, NOTHING from subway can come close to beating that. The only thing I like about subway is their bread, and it's not even that great, the white bread from Quiznos is almost as good as Subway's 'italian herb and cheese'.

18. How Is Subway Winning!?

19. Subway is okay
    Never had Quiznos but it looks soo good

Jimmy John's is where it's at!!