jobs that don't drug test

Discussion in 'General' started by mike420, Nov 9, 2007.

1. I dunno, being able to drive around and listen to music (and blaze most likely) sounds like an alright job to me!

2. Take 300 bucks buy a beater, put it on minimal coverage DON'T tell them your delivering pies, get yourself a local football faviorte T-shirt which you already probably have, toss in some tunes light up a joint sling a pie make 20-40 dollars an hour delivering in a yuppie town.

Gas cost you 10-15 bucks if you have a good gas millage beater that you don't mind beating pizza deliver is the shit, I pulled in a little over 800 last week for 30 hours.

Winter time is the best to deliver in, football season and big get togethers and yuppies do it up in style ordering tons of pies and slinging the driver a few bone to get them there quick.

as far as getting ripped off or stabbed goes don't deliver in a bad neighbor hood easy as that, I deliver to gated community's and shit.

Also look into Bartending another high paying job from what I hear from friends that do it like 20+ an hour easy nightly.

3. the president of the united states
    congressmen

4. Making Balloon animals is another great one, I have a friend that started doing it in Tampa said he made great cash doing it. You go around to restaurants and happy family shit like that making balloon animals for kids and shit, I guess the tips are great for it and if your smooth helps too.

Tips are the way to go if you want a no DT job to make good cash but it takes some people skills and charisma.

5. I know of a few places that say that they have a pre-employment drugscreening. Then they dont ever test yah.

6. UPS does drug test. My bro's buddy works there and he gets drug tests quite alot.

7. Mostly all of the Fortune 500 jobs drug test. Usually fast food or family owned business wont drug test.

8. almost all food service jobs don't ever drug test. a few retail places don't drug test but the big ones like Best Buy do. little places like dollar stores, almost any store in the mall except for department stores. bookstores, any family business, some postions at certain grocery stores don't but any job can random drug test if they suspect anything so keep some detox at home just in case.