Smoking Adderall

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by get5007, Nov 9, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Is there anyway to extract the dextro-amphetamine from the pills? Like something its soluble in that the fillers arnt? (i dont know jack shit about this) if u could get pure dextro-amphetamines i\'m sure u could smoke it easily, a better question is whether or not street amphetamines are smoked, and how, if so is smoking amphetamines as addictive as smoking methamphetamines? or does the added methyl- group make them smokable ( i think its methyl-? Meth-Methyl?) ALSO (edit): Since Methyl-Alpha-Methyl-Phenethylamine (methamphetamine(meth)) has an added methyl- group ontop of amphetamine (which makes it more lipid soluble) and METHYL-phenidate is also an amphetamine based molecule (i think..) would the methyl molecule then make ridilin smokable? same question as above is it soluble in that the fillers arnt?

Just pondering, but i have no desire to smoke pills i was hoping this question could provide some answers to the people lacking answers in this thread

2. Don\'t smoke pills. My friend topped a bowl of weed with a ground up xanax and ended up getting bronchitis. I know it\'s not adderall but pretty sure it\'s bad for your lungs either way.

3. I just noticed this. What a shame, but, reported nonetheless for blatant violation of GC rules and childish behavior. Chemistry major. Right. Not that hard to look up everything you\'re saying in wikipedia.

I\'m the ten year old in this discussion? Right. Right.

*And there\'s this wonderful thing called a contraction, and, even though you\'re a chemistry major, you still haven\'t seemed to master something that is taught in elementary school:

4. WOW! You guys are stoners, huh?

Well, obviously, this thread has been taken over with childish bickering so it is now
    [​IMG].

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.