Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How To Pass A Drug Test Guarentee (no Bull)

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Krn7iger, Oct 30, 2007.

1. The trick is not be fat. I've passed a drug test anywhere from 3 days to a week after smoking

2. #22 TFR_supra, Aug 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 12, 2014
    I need help. I recently caught a drug charge and i could use advise. Ive been reading the posts and would like a little extra help. Im aprox. 5'10'' 190 and i just stopped smoking but i smoked about 3 to 7 grams a day. I have a kinda high metabolism and Im about to start the exercise routine. I havent smoked in 4 days but I went hard and hit 3 dabs and smoked 4 grams. According to what ive read so far I should be able to detox in 2 to 4 weeks if this soungs right then i need help speeding up the cleanzing time. Any help appreciated P.S. Most of the time i vaped if that makes any difference

3. #23 GrandmasterSen, Oct 2, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 2, 2014
    For anyone still searching for advice, running a mile is not the best way to exercise if fat burning is your intention. It is actually merely a moderate-intensity workout. Anaerobic exercises, such as very quick sprints and weight training, will burn fat significantly faster (Hence it is typical to lose 2 lb vs 0.5-1lb per week with high intensity (anaerobic) vs. moderate or low intensity (aerobic).

Just make sure you keep your body steadily supplied with HEALTHY food and a lot of water. Since you don't want to overtrain with weight training, I highly recommend using a series of sprinting vs. running a mile. And don't try sprinting a mile. Do 20-60 seconds sessions, multiple times, with rest time between sessions.

4. Just to put an end to all this bullshit.....I was once informed by my father that the weekend(2 days away)I was to take a BLOOD test for the Mary Jane, I had been smoking day in and out for months before, I immediately went to the kitchen and drank a whole glass of vinegar, tasted like death and I almost suffocated but had to be done. I then proceeded to drink 2 liters of water that day and did not go to the bathroom, the following day I pissed in the morning and drank half a glass of vinegar and drank another 2 liters and did not piss, the next day(day of the test) just 3 hours before I drank as much water as possible about 4 liters and then pissed as much as I could then drank half a glass of vinegar 1 hour before and loads of water. The test came they took my blood and my urine and I came out as clean as a sponge