Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How does Marijuana affect your life?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by NFloyd2357, Oct 6, 2007.

1. in many ways. I would be a totally different person all together if i didn't smoke marijuana. It's because when i was a young smoker it made me lazy, like all young smokers and i learned to program and grow. So now i make all my money off of the design of website. I just went live with my latest which is actually devoted to the growth of marijuana.

2. I dono its tough to say. It's definetly opened my mind, but it's also made me have strained relationship with my parents (they force me to lie to them). I've also been arrested for posession wich has been very unfortuneate. I love bud, but because of my legal problems, and like someone before me has mentioned, its an illegal narcotic, i'll have to stop at some point. The day it becomes legal is the day I will never worry again. Think about that last line.

3. It's had some positive and negative effects.

It opened up my mind, but closed up my lungs.
    It got me a lot closer to my smoking friends, but drew me away from some that do not.
    It made me more creative and appreciate music more, but it took away from my motivation a bit.

Am I glad I tried it? hell yeah. But it could have done more bad than good, who knows, life's for living, not worrying about our decisions.

4. I've been sober for 2 days and I've realized why I started smoking 4 years ago and have never stopped. I have serious depression. Thank god for marijuana.:smoke:

5. MJ has affected me in a NEGITIVE way. I am a first year college student and MJ has taken over my life. I use to smoke every now and then, but it seems like I crave MJ more and more now. My grades have begun to fall because I always want to, "take a brake" and go smoke with my friends. I am always stoned and this is making my work habbits a lot worse. I say this because being stoned all the time makes my work ethic very renounced, and the quality poor. I am not able to think deeply when I'm stoned. It is almost like I can't seem to get on track with my life because I am always smoking MJ. It seems to me, and ( it cannot be proved I know) that MJ has affected my memory. I am not as fast with comebacks in lectures as I use to be. I use to love to debate but it seems I have a hard time retaining information, and using it in the future.

Now the pro's. MJ has made some of the best times in my life , "better." I can remember when I first started smoking five years ago. I love being high, and I love to go out and do things. I am not against MJ at all!! For me its just bringing me down, which is with out a doubt unfortunite.

I love MJ but my conclusion is I am going to take the next four years off from MJ as much as I dont want to. I just smoked the rest of my buds from the festival, and now I am going to buckle down and hopefully do good in school!

THANKS GC! good forum to upp!:hello:

6. yea, as far as your grades go, just dont smoke until all your works done... it works out great, and could make your grades go up alot. It forces you to study and do all your homework in the day, and then at night you can go out with your friends, chill, smoke, and have nothing to worry or stress about. Use smoking as a reward for when you've finished everything you need to do in a day, it worked for me, and might work well for you. It sounds like cheesy common sense, but it really does help alot. Once your in the habit, too, it wont even be a problem to hold off smoking until night.

7. Before I smoked I only had a few good friends, was very shy, etc. I was against drugs/alcohol/weed and stuff. I was interested in drugs but never wanted to do them. I watched the show Weeds from the beginning.. and I broke up with my g/f who I dated for a year+ and I was still thinking about her. On weeds (i know it's a fake show) they said it makes you not stress out so much and not think about things. I called my friend who I know smokes.. went to his house and we smoked a bowl.. I took 5 hits of his chronic and went inside.. sat on the couch and watched Anchorman and had the best time of my life.. it was probably the best day of my life.. at least one of them.. i wasn't thinking about any of my problems and just was happy.. weed = amazing