Boiling your pipe

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by Chewybud, Oct 2, 2007.

1. #21 Brown Bomber, Feb 16, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2009
    i do the same thing, but ive never soaked it in water after. in addition, if theres any spots inside that it doesnt clean up, just brush it with q-tips or a pipe cleaner and rinse it. the alcohol gets all the residue soft and easy to wipe off.

2. I got a quick question is there any special salt I should use or just regular salt

3. why would ppl do this if you could just iso+salt, so much easier

4. Boiling a pipe and cooling it down too fast will cause it to break.

5. I have a metal one-hitter that I use for quick hits sometimes that is getting kind of dirty and has resin and old bud stuck in it. What do you think the best way of cleaning it is? will Alcohol wipe off the paint? I also need to keep this as smell-free as possible.

Thanks

6. whats the best way to save the resin?

7. ^Do you really want to save it? probably has little to no cannabinoid/thc, just a lot of butane that you shot at the resin which it absorbed, as well as some other nastiness. It's bad for you, the high is more depressing than anything, and it is going to show what extents you'll go to, to not be sober.

just my opinion

• Like Like x 1
  8. well I don't mind it, and just looking for a little high to get me till my next paycheck, just wondering if i should scrape it before cleaning or if there is a better way to extract the resin

9. =/ well if you don't see anything wrong with this, I'm wasting my time

10. sorry was just curious

11. nah bud, get a big ziplock baggie (freezer bag with a zipper) and add like a cup of salt and enough iso to form a good solution and put ur piece in the bag and shake the fuck out of it

12. I'm not sure why anyone would think that their lungs don't look exactly like the inside of their pipe. The notion that smoking resin is less healthy than smoking weed is ridiculous. Your lungs are already full of the stuff.

13. any strong smell will be hard to get out of any cookwhere.

i had to wash a pot of mine 5 times to get a vomit smell out of it =[ and it still never completely went away.

like someone else said, use 98% alcohol, you can get from CVS or any pharmacy. just dump your 3 dollar bottle of alcohol in a pot and put all your pipes in, store in garage so it doesnt smell up house.

stirr a few times, remove clean pipes a while late. Hotter acohol will clean faster but it also catches fire so be carful

14. seriously, i see where dude's coming from, but you're just curious. It's not his place to judge.

15. Pipe don't boiled, but eggs are boiled.

16. Lol what a douche-y response to a legit question. I always smoke my resin, even when money's not tight. Super-heavy high, maybe not for everyone.. Good thing you have the internet to hide behind so you can be a judgemental little guy! Smh. To each his own. Team Resin.

• Like Like x 1
  17. smh who are you to judge lol? to each their own.