Now this is some bomb ass buddha

Discussion in 'Picture Post Archive' started by demon666, Apr 9, 2003.

?

The Bomb or the crap?(HINT:DA BOMB!)LOL

1. Crazy ass lookin weed

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. Kind Bud

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. BC(Doubt it)

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Crap

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. looks ok ,critter

0 vote(s)
    0.0%

1. Fo Sho, if you're payin over a hundred for a quarter, and thats standard cali prices, then you getting ripppped

2. Agreed. Although the most I've ever had to pay so far is 85$, well worth it.

3. well for starters the second pic isnt his lol...and i actually think ive seen the first pic before..hmm

4. Looks Like Some Good Smokins

5. Why does everyone bash on people paying a littel too much or so. Big damn deal if you can get it for less...Not everyone can find a good hookup and if it is you have to know the guy personally. SOme stranger off the street isnt going to sell bud for cheap when he can sell it easily for 50-60 and 1/8. SOme people can afford those prices easily..like me. IT may be too expensive for you but not for us. SO stop brining your welfare talk in here. DAmn that shit bothers me. Oh yeah..I get my half O's for a whopping 200...Os for 350 but its never shitty weed. A reliable and bomb bud connect is all I would want. Price isnt shit.

6. is any1 still hea?i gotta question

7. looks pretty good what part of va were you in

8. boy was i disapointed when the page loaded, ...

see i didn't know there existed a weed called "buddha"....

^__^

off topic: it toke me a great deal of research but i have put my hands on documents that states some buddhist metitative technics are base on the use of the "holy cannabis" plant.
    as soon as i get my on those thchnics i'll b sure to share them with U..