What Happens If You Eat Plain Out Weed????

Discussion in 'General' started by clouded_mind, Sep 4, 2007.

1. :bongin:SO IM REALLLLY HIGH , AND I WAS JUST WONDERING WHAT WOULD HAPPEN IF I JUST EAT A GRAM OF FIRE ASS CRIP STRAIGHT OUT OF THE SACK ??????????:smoke:

2. you'de die.

• Like Like x 1
  3. thc requires heat to activate
    so a stomach ache maybe?

4. you're body isn't hot enough to extract cannabinoids. basically you'll be wasting buds.

5. It would affect you mildly if not at all. I read somewhere (I think posted by Cottons) that even if marijuana is not heated it should possibly give minimal effects. A gram isn't much though, although if it's potent. Overall I think we all understand it will be a waste. :smoke:

6. it will do nothing

you would have to eat a large amount of weed that was cured for a long time to get high off just eating it

make brownies :D

7. Nothing at all, it will digest the thc bonded to the plant matter and you will get no results.

8. ha thats pretty interesting i never knew that
    + rep to you

9. [​IMG]

7/16".

Thats the entire distance you have to move your finger to not look like an idiot on the interweb.

This post was reported due to disrespect, I'm sure. *RMJL

10. lol, +rep

11. Haha, mines actually smaller, because I don't want to go 7 I got ones that are like 5 =]

12. Gives you a fucking boner! :yay:

13. 4 year old thread wtf

14. I heard bumping 4 year old threads is cool now.

15. Its great for constipation!:D

16. Look how many views it has...

17. Yessir

18. On a camping trip when I was young and dumb I ate a full fresh quarter of dank ass bud just to see what would happen. Didn't feel a thing except a grumble in my stomach and learned an important lesson. Cook it and you can get blazed off of less than a gram if it's fire. Firecrackers are the shizz...

• Like Like x 2
  19. :eek:

wtf?

20. Does it have a good amount of dietary fiber?