Nicknames for Soking Marijuana

Discussion in 'Grasscity Forum Humor' started by Shantyman, Aug 19, 2007.

1. "yo...you wanna play that game?" LoL ... Long story of an inside joke. =)

2. "MIX"

my best friends brother told me to ask his sister if she wanted to smoke but she was inside their house and her family was home so i didnt know how to tell her. so he just told me to tell her if she wanted to get in the "MIX" and ever since i've just referd to it as mix.

wanna get in the mix
    when are we gonna pick up mix
    was the mix good last night
    i wanna get some mix
    lets go make some mix
    and so and so

3. hey dude, u got any shmii? (sh' mee) pronunciation lawl

4. so all you can get is mexi?

5. lets go smoke some reverse cocaine.

6. Tizzlehoff

7. Chiefing

Some friends call it a "Safety Meeting"

8. Let';s go to Dan's house
    or "Hey are we picking up Dan K. on the way?"

Dank=Dan K.

9. want to go have a pizza party?

haha i remember back when i was a freshman in highschool my dealer was a kid in my grade and he always made sure that everyone reffered to smoking weed as "playing ps2" the kid used to sell joints for 5 bucks and if you called him up or imed him you had to say "hey man can i borrow a ps2 memory card from you".. he was so paranoid that he refused to talk to you if you just straight up said "i want some weed"

10. Don't remember where it came from, but my buddy and I would "bake cookies" in high school... but first, we would have to get the "dough"... lol.

I usually just ask if you're trying to "burn somethin" though.

11. My friends and I used to use "eating pizza" as our code. Now, though, it's usually either Cheech, burn, or poke smot. My friend sometimes uses "tune." I've also used "nature walking," since there's a nature preserve on my campus that I go to smoke a lot. Plus weed is from nature! :D

12. We usually say "see you at the burn barn" because my friend has a loft in his barn that we have made into our own stoning paradise equipt with two old recliners, matress, tables, fridge, and lawn chairs and soon a grow box with a couple of plants;). We have been smoking up there for the past 5 or 6 years and we just empty the cigar guts on the floor so the carpet that was once blue is now brown and covered in seeds and stems, now that I think about it we probably need to sweep that out lol.

13. My suitemate and I just say "take a walk."
    Other things I've heard:
    Kissing mary
    Chilling with the plumber and the pyro (pipe and lighter)
    Arthritis medicine for my inflamed joints

14. "going to talk to Freddie (Miller)"

Long story about this one, I'll try to summerize... Freddie Miller started out as a character in a playwright friend of mine's play (who was into the ganja).... eventually he used it as a pseudonym/band name and then it became the code.

"go bunn"

Not original, but rather widespread. Eubonics pronounciation of "burn."

"going to see the sensei"

Again, not too original, but a rather good pun.

"Going to have a saftey (meeting)"

Rather widespread among roadies. Road crews routinely have meetings about safety issues... just became an excuse to get away for a puff over time.

We also used "nature walk" like Dude Man mentioned.

15. me and my friends always tried thinking of whats the most random thing opposite of pot and we came up with "wanna go play chess?" we were baked as hell and just sat up from being couch locked on a leather couch and was like OMFG!

16. me and my friends always tried thinking of whats the most random thing opposite of pot and we came up with "wanna go play chess?" we were baked as hell and just sat up from being couch locked on a leather couch and was like OMFG!

17. You wanna go blow trees?

18. me and my friends always use:

Hey man you wana blaze? :D

or if were tryin to be sneaky its:

You tryina chill? :D

19. Today after I smoked a jay I referred to it to my suitemate as "peacing the lips" because of the peace sign made holding a joint.

20. play the game

thats if my friend is around his girl who dont know he smokes