Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much should I pay for a Zip of Kush??

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by kG_Blazed, Jul 31, 2007.

1. i dont know why everyone on here seems to think theres only one kind of bud coming out of BC, but i'm from edmonton and kush is more common than anything else right now and i'm paying 200 or less for fat ounces of kush

2. Can anyone be mature? seriously.. like you know.. without fucking attacking everyone?

WHO CARES ABOUT "CANADIAN", OR "AMERICAN" weed. No one cares how cheap, or better ONE or the OTHER is. Were all getting high.

THIS JUST IN!!! you can grow the best weed anywhere in the world. NO certain place is capable of growing better bud just because.

3. yeah i see your point, unless your growing plants outdoors, but if its indoor growing u can make "the best budz" anywhere, outdoor there is different weather everywhere what if it rains somewhere in the world for 20 days out of the month on average , or if u live somewhere in the desert, its just depends o nthe climate...

4. Project... how many fucking times do i have to say it?

DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES TALK ABOUT DEALING. Seriously...

5. Wow, -rep. First of all, We are all Aware Canada has some great prices and bud, and we respect you for that. But, to call us "crazy fuckers" and to tell us our bud is "shitty" is down right rude. Making jokes on people at the city is funny, but when you start insulting and generalizing a country, that's just down right ignorant.

6. canada has a whole different economical system than the U.S so i really dont understand why everyone is comparing prices between different countries......

7. my bad dawg ill change it

8. yeah man spaz is right, chill out and - rep

9. I'd pay upwards of 450 for an ounce of legitimate Kush were it to come around...but no one around me that I know gets any Kush.

10. There are many threads like this, we don't know the price range for where you're located.

11. true og kush is 400-500 i believe, bubbas a bit less? other like banana and balblalb whatever you can think of -kush should be 250-400 probably.

12. 400, but your looking at 365-420, depending who you know, REAL kush tho...:p

13. i live in chicago and ive been around for awhile on it. and id def say 400-500 depending on how well connected u are. id charge u 5 because i could

14. ^^

That's how it is here...dealers are ruthless.

15. yup lol see so i speak the truth

and @ emagdnim13 : i rember talkin to you a few years back about prices in the chi lol

16. 320-420 in orange county

17. haha he is from canada guys...i think thats punishment enough HAHAHA:hello:

18. kush eh, im gunna get me some. i hear its around again. paying 200 or so for the half, so im guessing 375-400 for the oz.

19. i think u missed all the kush like a month or two ago. there was a huge bust in Chicago about 3 weeks ago with over 200lbs. i heard it was up to 800lbs from some sources.

20. ive picked up an O of kush for 390 in AZ