~The Unofficial Positive Vibrations Thread- Post Something about Peace, Love or Grass~

Discussion in 'General' started by AK Infinity, Jul 17, 2007.

1. [​IMG]
    [SUB][/SUB]<sup></sup><del></del>

2. Peace and love GC! Peace and love.

Attached Files:

3. The universe in many ways has conspired to help me shed my labels and exist in a way that honors my being more than it honors belief systems.

I've left behind a lot that I hold dear. I really want to mourn that loss but I'm so excited about becoming more.

I'm just really thankful to the universe.

Bahahaha. I sound hilarious but it's true.

4. Nothing hilarious about it i understand completely well said :)

5. Let no one get you down. You don't know whats in their head and they will never know whats in yours. You GOT this precious baby angels! *throws confetti*

6. Life is worth much more than gold - Bob Marley

7. #6391 grasscoty, Jan 27, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2016
    [​IMG]
    A gift for Yoda.....
    yoda.jpg

8. #6392 flannelsun, Jan 27, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 27, 2016
    isn't this just beautiful......... i wanna be there........ :)
    [​IMG]

9. "Until one is committed, there is hesitancy, the chance to draw back-- Concerning all acts of initiative (and creation), there is one elementary truth that ignorance of which kills countless ideas and splendid plans: that the moment one definitely commits oneself, then Providence moves too. All sorts of things occur to help one that would never otherwise have occurred. A whole stream of events issues from the decision, raising in one's favor all manner of unforeseen incidents and meetings and material assistance, which no man could have dreamed would have come his way. Whatever you can do, or dream you can do, begin it. Boldness has genius, power, and magic in it. Begin it now."

~Johann Wolfgang von Goethe

[​IMG]

10. Hey iv been making a few of these mini glass traveler bongs for myself and a couple mates. was thinking about trying to sell them for around $20-25. Just wanted to see what other people think of them before I commit to ordering a bunch of the glass downstems and bowls to go with the bongs.[​IMG]

Attached Files:

11. one perfect love from sane cry to the world.....i give thanks to JAH for waking i on this day......do good and good will follow......i'm positive amnesia and headband are two strains that should be mixed......ijs.....

12. [​IMG]

"All wars are civil wars, because all men are brothers"

"There is no they''

• Like Like x 1
  13. Just took at hit of some dabs, nothing more positive than some high quality wax. :vaping:

14. i'd rather be a lightning rod than a seismograph - ken kesey