~The Unofficial Positive Vibrations Thread- Post Something about Peace, Love or Grass~

Discussion in 'General' started by AK Infinity, Jul 17, 2007.

1. Tomorrow when the alarm wakes us up, let's shut it off, and lay in bed for an extra minute thinking about how we'd like to set the example that day--Set the example for your coworkers, peers, fellow students, strangers, family; practice what you preach, breathe when you face a conflict, and take it on with peace.

Make a small difference.

TL

2. All I gotta say is... I love Mary-Jane

3. She loves you back, brother. :smoke: It's a good world.

• Like Like x 1
  4. My favorite quote:

"The world is like a ride at an amusement park. And when you choose to go on it, you think it's real because that's how powerful our minds are. And the ride goes up and down and round and round. It has thrills and chills and it's very brightly coloured and it's very loud and it's fun, for a while. Some people have been on the ride for a long time, and they begin to question: Is this real, or is this just a ride? And other people have remembered, and they come back to us, they say, "Hey – don't worry, don't be afraid ever, because this is just a ride." And we … kill those people. "Shut him up. We have a lot invested in this ride. Shut him up. Look at my furrows of worry. Look at my big bank account and my family. This just has to be real." It's just a ride. But we always kill those good guys who try and tell us that, you ever notice that? And let the demons run amok. But it doesn't matter, because – it's just a ride. And we can change it anytime we want. It's only a choice. No effort, no work, no job, no savings and money. A choice, right now, between fear and love. The eyes of fear want you to put bigger locks on your doors, buy guns, close yourself off. The eyes of love instead see all of us as one. Here's what we can do to change the world, right now, to a better ride. Take all that money we spend on weapons and defenses each year and instead spend it feeding and clothing and educating the poor of the world, which it would pay for many times over, not one human being excluded, and we could explore space, together, both inner and outer, forever, in peace" -Bill Hicks

5. "And in the end the love you take is equal to the love you make."
    The Beatles

• Like Like x 1
  6. Blessings of the Goddess be with you

Im sick as fucking hell, out of green, but drunk as hell

beer cures chest colds..at least temporarily

7. I think this WHOLE place needs a nice Positive Vibes earthquake...

Tomorrow night I'm doing 2.4 grams of top Yayo with my friends. Planned this night for the last 2 weeks.

8. Imagine all the people, living life in peace........

I love you GC and GC Community. I'm heading to bed tonight sending out some positive vibes to counteract all the negative ones i contracted reading the R_M post.

Stay safe, keep tokin':wave:

9. I'm so high I can feel the positive vibrations emanating from the computer...

whoaaahhhhhh:smoke:

10. My cat, who's been with is for something on the order of 6-7 years, has always been very skittish around humans in general. I've slowly been gaining her trust, starting from the first day, when she attacked me while hiding behind my curtains in my bedroom... had no idea she was there... Well, just a few minutes ago, she came and tried to jump up on my lap (which is a big jump for an old girl like her) while I was sitting at the desk chair. She doesn't allow anyone to even touch her stomach, let alone pick her up... which kind of lends to the idea that she would never climb up on someones lap for the hell of her. Well she just randomly did, after I adjusted my legs so it would be stable for her to sit.... she sat there for a good 15 minutes, just purring.

Shes content, and I'm quite content...

11. * ~ P L U R ~ *

Peace, Love, Unity, & Respect

:hello::love::yay::D:smoke:

12. [​IMG]
    sendin gc positive vibes, all day everday

13. Once a day, do a little something nice for someone else. Doesnt have to be big, just nice. Hold open a door, help some little old lady with her groceries.

Who knows? Maybe it can catch on. Maybe bit by bit the world can be a better place.

Im gonna be around for a few more mins, but before I go I just wanted to say peace, goodnight GC, sweet dreams everyone.

14. the more you extend kindness to yourself the more it will become your natural response to others

LOVE yourself and others!:smoke:

15. This thread is genious.

There's no better feeling than talking to, hanging out with, or even existing with a group of people who give off positive vibes.

In truth, weed has done so many great things for me, besides just getting me high. I've felt more at peace with myself and with others since I started smoking, and smoking has brought me closer to the people I know, especially my sister.

Peace, love and dope go together, and you can't have one with at least one of the other two.

You guys are awesome. :D

16. "When I was a child, I thought like a child, reasoned like a child, behaved like a child, Now that I am man, its time to put childish things away. Now all that left, is peace, love and hope" - Samuel L. Jackson, in black snake moan

17. Random Happy Poem for the Good Vibes Thread (Sun's a'shinin')

sun's a'shinin'
    sky is blue
    you've got me
    an' I've got you

wind's a'blowin
    things around
    let's get married
    and settle down

river's a'runnin
    chasin' the seas
    follow it, sweetheart
    as far as you please

mountains hangin'
    off in the distance
    marking the edge
    of our fragile existence

waves are a'crashin'
    against pristine shores
    washing footprints
    from where we've been before

birds are a'singin
    sittin' in the trees
    oh, listen friends;
    timeless melodies

the pounding drum, the river's om,
    let us not fear that which is to come
    for life is this instant, so easy to lose
    but babe, you've got me, and girl, I've got you

18. Im feelin good trying to pass some positive vibes to my GC DUKES.

19. you n me both Phat Toi

cuz we smoke dat kush! :D

20. I think this should be the official positive vibrations thread :d, blades you rock!