Karma's Outdoor Swamp Grow With Videos

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by karmaxul, Jul 14, 2007.

1. I started these ladies about early may and put them outdoors around June 6th which is the day I was sentenced for being a grower last year. I bought some 48 gallon containers and floated out a four bails of promix. I bought out some more loose dry promix later. I have most in 48 gallon containers, one in 22 gallon containers and some in 18 gallon containers. http://www.gorillagrow.org/page71.html has the video. The latest one as of two days ago is 18 minutes long so may take a minute to load.

They are getting feed swamp water. I took a sample 15 days ago and have a pH meter sitting in it. The original sample was a 4.2 though now is a 4.95pH.

The tds is 35ppm

Attached Files:

2. Your plants are looking nice and healthy, so they like the swamp water? and i see you have one planted into the ground next to the swamp doesnt it get too much water? god luck with those, what strain is it?

3. I have a guerrilla grow goin on right now beside a swamp as well and my plants leaf color is the exact same as yours. I have them in ground in plain soil and they get huge compared to the ones I have in 5 gal buckets in good soil and fed with nutrients. Swamps are the way to grow.

4. Is it a legit swamp or is it "wetlands"? We've got tons of wetlands and the best part about them is that they're like sponges, they absorb all the water so that when it's especially dry for days or weeks it slowly releases the water and keeps the soil nice and moist. I might have to hit that up next year.

5. in thailand weed grows wild in irrigation ditches alongside fields, they're wet so it should follow that they would grow well in swamps/wetland/floodplains.

6. The strains are Oasis (NL#2) and a pack of mixed Female seeds which may be Mandala#1.

7. Not sure if youre in the states, but anything over 10 plants here is a feloney, so i would look out on that one.

Nice grow also, im excited to see what the results of this are.

8. I got charged with cultivating 100 plants in a school zone with intent to sell blah blah blah. The little pigs wanted to give me 27 years in prison and a 50,000 bail. I bailed myself out on 10,000 the next day (think I gave like 800 - 1200 to get out?) I had the case beat though the court told me I could not represent myself with the constitution. The good faith rule of the 4th amendment states if an officer applies for and affidavit in a dishonest or reckless manner any evidence found upon that warrant is not admissible. The police report showed one thing and the affidavit for the warrant was some shit different. I presented both which I had gotten from the court with my motion to dismiss along with 70 pages of other laws they had violated. They chop at me in pieces. I ended up taking a deal for 300 hours community service or 1 dollar per hour (300 dollar fine basically) and a 2 year suspended sentence with 3 years probation. The local pill heads who had my probation had plans on locking me up wether I violated it or not and I had to get my probation changed to my home town where things are not so corrupt. If you are interested why it happened or would like to see details of the case I got alot of stuff posted on my site www.gorillagrow.org under the winsted link towards the bottom of the page. I still need to file a bivens claim when I have the time which will make the town police responsible for any hardships on my life. Say if I made a trillion a year they would owe me 31,000 a second for every second they took from me.

I just got in my Lethal Purple seeds and spores of panaeolus (copelandia) cyanescens. They sent me a free syringe of Pleurotus Ostraetus as well though I dont know what it is yet. About to hit up google.

9. O and the cops had to give me back everything they took. Seems they liked the ferts and gave me them back watered down or atleast the Earth Juice grow.

10. I was with the ladies today. The two I had transplanted seem stunted. I think that roots may have been cut a bit short. Time will tell if it was worth it for space or not. I was going to make a video though after I took the pictures the camera feel into the swamp and would not turn on. I set it on the defroster on the way home and in 30 minutes it was working again. Here are some photos. Should be easy to follow my trail, just got to look for the blueberry bushes with no blueberries on them. I did some scouting for next years grow. Found a great spot though I will need some ice to get the supplies I still can not afford out there. The vegatation in this spot is only 4 feet at present time and there is enough space for 100 plants if I allow 7 sq ft per plant site. 50 x 100.

Here are some pictures...

O so on the way home I was a bit hungry and stopped in to the store to get some food. I went to the cereal section and see a leaf that looks like cannabis. I look further down the box and see the word hemp then a certification from the usda. Seems it is made with organic hemp seed. I got some rice to finish before I test the newest product out.

In other news I got some sick flouros being made for growing. THe spectrum is twice as good as what we currently have. 300W is the max I can get. The newest bulb will be 105 true watts and should keep up with the 150's no problem. I am thinking E40 sockets over E27's.

Attached Files:

11. Be carefull, if the police catch you again, there will be no question about it the second time, they will lock you up and throw away the key...

12. Lock me up? For what?

Two lethal purples came up last night while I was munching on a few hits of acid. I did not see them come up until I woke up this morning. Tripping with the sun is so much better, visually.

Do you not like the ship?

13. The discustion of growing more then one plant per container was just brought up for discustion a short while ago. When breeding is taken into consideration and more then one strain or the same are added to the container the trick would be to get them all living together with out taking each other out. That would be the headiest of strains.

14. those plants look awesome, got any tips for me?
    I'm putting some 3 foot plants in the ground in 2-3 days theyre already
    outside but theyre in 3gal pots and almost potbound.
    putting in the ground for easier watering and maintanence purposes.
    any suggestions?

15. So I brought the lethal purple into the swamp today and planted two to each 22 gallon container. I still have two at the house just in case of disaster. The 18 gallons rather have maybe 12 gallons of promix each. About 22% of a bail of promix each. I am hoping for a couple thousand seeds. I do not think it would be good to sell the back crossed purple ones so I will just plant them outdoors next year myself to see how they reacted. I want atleast one mother of them for now to back cross in the future or get another grow else where with different strains and not have to wait 12 years to backcross them to increase the purple trait. I got some video which I am working on now. Got to do two more parts of part two for utube before I get to them though. The ones I transplanted look sick though mostly are not growing. I really think the majority of roots had already reached the bottom of the container when I transplanted them. I looked at some of the soil in one of the containers on the edge of the container and it was full of surface roots from the plant. I saw a crazy fungus flower that I had never seen before.

roots grow crazy in promix suspect suspect

Attached Files:

16. tell me about it. thats what im currently using + hygrozyme
    and man are my rootballs ever dense...and there really white too for some reason.
    anyhow i like your style and technique its comparable to my own guerrilla grow!
    looks like youre a bit ahead af me in the game though
    you seem pretty comfortable outside whereas im an indoor guy,
    I never studied how to grow out just in. and i think theres a big difference

17. I have many more hours indoors then out as well. I can not afford the indoor lights at this point though. I only have one Lethal purple that has popped indoors at this point and one that has not come up through the soil. I got some flouros coming in in the 250W range I am going to sell on ebay and keep one for myself. Then I think I should just stock up on soil and 18 gallons for next year.

Got a link to your grow?

18. oh god that's beautiful.