Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Ready Clean Detox drink

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by bassmann, Jun 27, 2007.

1. I have been laid off now for 3 months. I have received an offer for a job making the mid 60's. I need this job. After reviewing and speaking to family members I was persuaded to buy the ready clean detox drink. I paid 35 dollars for this drink and have been so nervous...yesterday I went to a Lab to urinate and I took the drink at 8:50Am and ate nothing, I drank about 3/4 a gallon of water and urinated somewhere between 5 - 6 times prior to giving in the sample at 11:50Am. This was 3 hours after initially taking it and from what I've read the optimal time is 2 - 4 hours for urination. I should hear something back tomorrow 12/17/2010...I will post what happens...and if this works...my kids and I are looking to have a celebration...

2. Dang I heard the fake urine works really well. Hope you pass still.

3. Sounds like you did it right, just relax, I'm sure you'll be okay.

4. Can you tell us if it worked??? It doesn't sound promising!!:eek:

5. :eek: I would want to know the outcome of that story too!!

6. How many times should i pee befor takeing the test?? The instructions on the bottle say nothing about passing a drug test, just about bodily clensing nothing about when you are clean too take the test, or how many times to pee befor, I understand it is going to do the best between 2-4 hours

7. just wanted to add some info I have.

First off, you never want to give your first piss of the day as your sample. That is the most concentrated urine you produce all day.

If you go the natural route and just drink lots of water before the test, your creatine levels may be too low. I had this happen once--I was called back to provide another sample. that just gave me more time to clean out and i eventually passed the test.

I have passed tests using just plenty of water in the hours before the test...this after just 6 days of not smoking. However, that was years ago (like 18!) and I wonder if newer tests are more sensitive, not to mention the fact that I am a bit heavier than I used to be.
    The last time i tested, I used Ready Clean and I passed. However, it initially gave me diahrea! Not fun! But it did clear up fairly quickly. Someone else I know had the same problem but a third person I know had no such issue.

that third person I know of is randomly tested thanks to a DUI last summer. He is on the heavy side.

his first test was scheduled and he had been clean for about a month. He decided to use the Ready Clean just to be sure. He did so and he passed. Two weeks later (now six weeks clean), his next drug test was due. He didn't use the Ready Clean because he figured that after 6 weeks he should have no worries. NOPE! He failed the test (luckily for him, they told him that they would test again in a week and if the levels went down, he wouldn't be in violation of his probation). He passed the following week.

That makes me think that the Ready Clean actually DOES work. On the other hand, the Ready Clean instructions have you drink plenty of water...that alone has worked for me before so it is still in the back of my mind that pehaps the stuff is a hoax and only works because they get you to drink plenty of water.

What angers me most about these tests is that the results are never shared with the testee because 'the employer paid for them'...HELLO--IT'S MY PISS!!!! WTF? I also hate the fact that a lot of employers expect you to turn in your notice at your other place of employment when they offer you the job, despite the fact that the job offer is always contingent upon passing your drug test. You are in a bind because you can't say, "Hold on there Rico suave--I can't turn in my notice at my other job until you tell me I passed the drug test. Two weeks from THEN I can start, not two weeks from TODAY." I imagine that would be a red flag. The best you can do is ask at the lab how long it takes for the employer to get the results back.

i actually do know someone who applied for and got a job...she was required to do a drug test. She did so and turned her notice in at her current employer. She shows up her first day at the new job and they inform her that she doesn't have a job because she failed her drug test! She got lucky because her former employer took her back!

8. I've found a lot of ambiguous stuff out there that leaves someone who's wondering about Ready Clean's effectiveness a little uneasy when they have a pee test coming up. I just wanted to give a first hand account of my Ready Clean success story.

I'm 5'8", 155 lbs, with a pretty good metabolism as I'm moderately active with excercise and weight-lifting. I was notified of an upcoming test midday Friday before a Monday test. I have been a consistently heavy smoker (1-3 times DAILY) for pretty much the last year plus some. Also I had already smoked a couple spliffes on the Friday I was notified. I had already purchased two bottles of the standard Ready Clean (at Amazon) as I was fairly confident in it's effectiveness and I had anticipated a drug test at some point. Once notified of the test I stopped smoking so I ended up having a nearly 72 hr. window before the test, and took Detoxify Pre-Cleanse pills the two days prior. I'm not sure that these were necessary but I got them anyway at a local head shop and they were only about $5 per set of pills.

So I woke up Monday morning and consumed a bottle at about 8 AM in anticipation of my test being sometime between 10 and 12. I had to do a bunch of paperwork and stuff before the test and things were taking longer than anticipated. By 10 AM I was still at my house and things seemed to be moving slowly. Worried that I would miss the 4-hr window of Ready Clean effectiveness, I consumed the second bottle, along with a bunch of water as is required. I took a couple of major pees and finally, around 12:30 it was test-time.

So, after taking the 1st bottle at 8, 2nd at 10, drinking a bunch of water it was time. I was pretty confident and did not act nervous at all at the testing center (BE confident). I received my instructions, relieved about half my bladder before filling the cup up to the required amount. The test lady came in and checked the pee vitals: temperature, color, and fizziness. So basically, as she kindly told me, they check the fizziness because the fake pee tends not to fizz at all. Also, Ready Clean tends to turn pee neon yellow so, if asked, make sure to say you regularly take vitamins, specifically B-complex and B-12.

So that was it and now all I could do was nervously wait for the news (or, hopefully, lack thereof) about my results. My pee was sent to a legitimate lab and after 2 days went by I received instructions about my first day of work. It has now been 4 days since the test, I have received no negative news, and I start my new job tomorrow!

So bottom line, Ready Clean works! If you're serious about the job, buy 2 bottles. If you're overweight and a heavy user, buy Detoxify's more potent stuff(XXtra Clean, Instant Clean). Don't buy fake pee: it's expensive and too much can go wrong and apparently, they can tell nowadays if it's fake.

Also, a tidbit about how it works: Ready Clean with water simply dilutes the hell out of your pee so the THC levels fall below the critical level. They give your pee color(neon yellow) and put things like creatine in it so they can't tell it's diluted.

9. I took a UA for a job in January that I failed. I was pressed for time and money so I used a straight water dilution method. Not wanting to clean up or risk it again, I bought Detoxify Ready Clean for Women in the Cran-Tea flavor. It worked. I passed the test and got the job. I followed the instructions and drank 4 bottles of water afterwards and probably peed 5x before testing. I am a daily smoker (for years) and smoked a couple of bowls the previous day. They tell you to avoid fatty foods but I ate a BK dble cheeseburger for dinner. The lady at LabCorp told me that I would probably have to come back and retest because my sample was too clear, she said "they don't like it when it's diluted". Apparently, they didn't have a problem with it because the HR lady told me that my background and drug test results were fine and offered me the job.

Just wanted to add my negative and positive experiences. Good luck to you!

10. Here is my story. I weigh 180 lbs, and have smoked about a quarter of dro for the past three to four months. I have not smoked in 15 days. Here was my schedule today, 8-10am - two 16oz bottles of water, 10:00am - one 16oz bottle of water, 10:30am - one 16oz bottle of Detox Ready Clean, 11:00am - one 16oz bottle of water, 11:30am - one 16oz bottle of water, 12pm - on the way to the testing place half a 16oz bottle of water, 1:00pm - took the drug test. I urinated somewhere around five to six times in those five hours leading up to the test. I will not know the results till Friday, but I'll will post results back here. Anyway just thought some people might find this helpful.

11. Just to let everyone know, I passed!

12. Hey guys,

This is my first post. I made an account because I wanted to weigh in on this.
    I just passed a drug test for a major corporation using Ready Clean and I did not follow the directions strictly. I had my interview this morning, they offered me the position on the spot and told me that I need to go to the drug test today. I quickly ran home and drank four large glasses of water, the ready clean, and another bottle of water. I played a quick game of LoL, pee'd, then drove to the test. I took the drug test and passed.

Common rules that I broke:
    -I smoke heavily (about 1g/day) and did not stop smoking until the day of the test
    -I weigh more than what the drink requires (the regular bottle is for 180lb people i think. they wanted 60 bucks for a bigger bottle!)
    -I exercised every day up until the test, I even went on a hiking trip this past weekend

I agree that you should still strictly follow the standard precautions of using this drink (I would have, but everything happened to suddenly), but I think I made a decent case for the effectiveness of this product.

I also agree with whoever said that this does not detox you. What you are doing is pretty much just drinking fake pee and peeing it back out at the right moment.

-CrkRckStdy

13. should i buy this? is it worth it?

i am 140lbs 6'0..have a slowish metabolism and have a test this saturday..what should i do?

14. I know this thread is old but Im hoping to get some answers. We have random drug testing at work. Would Ready Clean work for that? I usually have about an hour between knowing we getting tested and the actual testing. If not do I have anyother options?

15. Hey, I could have a miltary UA this weekend, i've been clean about a week. how did you manage to drink that ready clean while at your unit?

16. I just busted my 19 year old son for smoking mad hatter again. Now he's packing his shit and hitting the bricks in the middle of a fucking thunderstorm and pouring rain. Probation/DUI/fines, fuck him....maybe one of you worthless bastards will take him in, feed him and share your fucking dope.

Here's a sure fire plan to pass any UA - don't smoke any fucking weed or synthetic shit you ignorant fucks.

17. #38 BuRnTrEeS247, May 5, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: May 5, 2012
    He's probably smoking a fatty to the dome... Weed and rain storms are like pb&j.... Where are u located mother?

Any why such a old thread?

Dope lmao... Marijuana the name if u didn't know.

A sure way is buying real urine online..

18. i was told taken at least four to five hours before then drinking bout eight regular glasses of water i actually have a test today and the guy said i was bound to pass over something else i was told to choose i used the ready clean the man highly recommended

19. This post is so old, but I figured it was better then starting a new one? (Feel free to comment) I bought some Ready Clean and I was just wondering if anyone has anymore info on it, I'm starting to get a little nervous.