pound of weed pics

Discussion in 'General' started by CHRONIKKKK, Jun 17, 2007.

1. alright .... i picket up a pound of schwagg its and i got some more crap off some of my plants (leaves and such) and a bunch of buds that are schwaggy looking .. its not for smoing tho .. i will extract about 10 - 15 grams of pure thc out of this nasty looking shit ...

and in the pic .. that not all i got about 3 - 4 times more sitting in the freezer waiting for me to put it in the oven and dry it nicely ....

and trust me i ALREADY know its nasty looking and bad weed .... but its still a pound of weed .....

so yeah tomorrow im extracting

[​IMG]

2. that doesnt look as bad as your making it out to be. how much was it for the lb??

3. well i dont have bubble hash bags

so im ganna do the lighter fluid thing .. and the alcohol thing so yeeahh hope its ganna be bomb

some of it is raw too you know

and it was fucking free .. i planted a couple of plants ... and forgot about them in a place next to my city like a long time ago .. (it was our smoking spot) and everytime we went we planted a shitload of seeds just for the fuck of it .. and now theres like 200 + plants there .. so whenever i need i can jus drive like 10 minutes and pick up any amount :D

4. looks like spinach to me.

5. Wheres the Lb of weed????:confused:.

6. spinach ?? naw i can asure you it aint spinach .. spinach doesent have thc

7. its here with me ... what cant you see the pic ?

8. i call bullshit

9. i think all lighter fluids have the same ingredients and crap .. dont they ?? i read a thing and it just sais lighter fluid ... i posted a post with the method too ....

ps. is your name like that boner you get when you wake up ? or is it something compleatly difrent ?

10. wow when I first saw the pic I thought it was your groceries or something

thats some weird shit, never ever seen weed that swag before, but if you can get some bomb thc from it than it;s worth it I guess?

11. actually leaves have THC in them and when i smoked a bunch one time i ngot kinda high, and it was a more uplifting high, buzzy, and light headed. but yeah those leaves will make some nice hash.

12. wheres the actual weed nugs? that looks like leaves and stems from a raw plant.

13. Are you planning on making hash or hash oil? Whatever you end up with, be sure to post pics of it.