Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passed A hair follicle drug test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by growman944, May 29, 2007.

1. it burns a little more each time i do it with the vinegar an the clean an clear stuff. the tsal an tide dont really burn just real weird feeling.

2. i agree with weswolf! i want to hear from someone that smokes all the time, did the method, and what the results were! good or bad.. I just want some feedback on the method when used by a heavy smoker! i smoke all the time and only have 5 days! someone thats done this, please let me know, along with any extra pointers!

3. will the macago method work with a dandruff shampoo that contains salycic acid and i am a light/occasional user?? i cant get clean and clear where i am right now so im just trying to make do with what i can get.

4. Ok doing my Maccujo for the 4th an last time i also have a shampoo kit i bought from the head shop that i will use. The first time i did this it did not burn much. This time just pouring the vinegar on my head it is on fire. Hopefully that means that it is working in some way shape or form. Wish me luck everyone after i do this for 20 mins each step this time i am driving to Concentra to get a Hair test, piss test and breathlyser. I am a little scared. I smoked on Oct 16th just a few hits out of a 1 hitter. An then before that i smoked for a day or 2 real hard core in mid september. Before that i had quit since July. I dont know if because i only smoked a few times in the last 90 days how that will show or anything.

5. Ok i thought the vinegar was bad on the 4th time in less then 72 hrs the Clean an Clear pink bottle shit BURNS.... this 20 mins is gonna be painful feels like my head is on fire

6. Well took my test earlier today i had to take 2 piss tests a breathalizer and a hair test all for a job.

1 piss test was a quick check which i passed.
    the other piss test and hair test are being sent to psychmedics.

The hair test she cut out a fair amount of hair from the back of my head where i atleast always poured the vinegar and started all my treatments with my head over the sink. So i believe that is probably the best spot for them to take it from.

Now the waiting game. I have orientation tomorrow an if i work thursday morning that means everything went well. will keep everyone posted.

7. I know you passed cause I passed with less time and about the same # of washes except I smoked more than you did, so im gonna say congrats!!!!!

8. I really enjoy this post! Its been pretty helpfull. Well here is the scope.
    I have thin brown hair, shoulder length and am white. My hair grows slowly.
    I hadnt smoke in several years and about two months ago I took a small hit a day for about 3-4 weeks. Than I didnt smoke anything for about another week and a half. I did smoke this week, but I'm assuming that if my hair test was yesterday ( thursday ) that my hair probably hasnt grown enough for it.
    Last night, I Macujoed once. In the monring an hour before the test, I used BioWash detox hair cleaner/shampoo that was recommended to me by a an experienced friend. I towel dried my hair with a brand new towel.
    What do you think my odds are? Im so scared I am not going to get this job that I truely want and know I would be great at it. :confused:
    Thanks!!

9. I have not smoked for about 50 days
    I have had a haircut about 30 days ago 3/8 of an inch is what was left
    Think i need to do anything ?
    Urine should be great
    How about my hair i was told they will go back 9 months to a year by HR
    This only a interview so have time to prepare as soon as i make the call to interview
    i am lazy do i need to really do all that hair washing stuff.
    Upset cause i am clean / But yet some how have dirty hair this sucks.

10. sorry kikimonster thats not a reply i just wanted some info also

11. #1591 superbeastly, Dec 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2011
    Edit:delete

12. It's okay! I just wish someone put there two senses in lol. I've already decides that when hr finally calls I'm not gonna answer and have a friend listen to the voicemail. So nervous! Damn AAA and there hair follicle test!

13. So I am like so many of you here and thanks to you all for posting your experiences. I recently got an offer for my dream job in medical sales and upon reeiving my offer I found out it was contingent upon the freakin hair follicle test. I panicked...hard core. I did many hours of research and finally came across this thread.

Background: 5'10'' 180 pound white male, light brown hair. luckily my hair grows pretty fast and I keep it pretty short. My last usage, THC, was approx 30 days before my test. Before that it was about 10 days and before that it was every weekend.

Got my haircut to 1 1/4" with the hope that it would grow close to the required 1 1/2" by test time. Shaved my entire body. Macujo'd as outlined by gman and also gman'd the night before the exam I purchased from a local examining place. I did not use any MUDD or toxin wash, but did use tgel and tsal extensively after the process. The morning of I used tgel and tsal and went to the exam.

I am happy to say that I PASSED! I have my real employment exam coming up either Wed or Thursday this week. SO to be extra precautious I have continued with the method daily although I gave my self a break yesterday to let my scalp heal a little. I hope I havent jinxed myself, I will follow up once I get the results from the second and MOST IMPORTANT exam.

I hope this helps someone out there....Macujo and Gman works!!!

14. UPDATE: Hey guys, I posted on here about a month ago worried about an HFT. Luckily I only had to do the UA for my pre-employment screen but wanted to share the method, timing, etc. to help give a little guidance to others.

I was clean for about 25 days and then friend then came to visit and we smoked a bowl (probably a g) with a lot of keef on top (.5g). This was on a Sunday (Dec. 4th) and I got the date of my drug screen that Monday morning which was today, Dec. 13th. I started freaking out but came back to this forum to really figure out what I needed to do.

I bought a $20, 7-day body cleanse from GNC (don't tell them its for a test or they won't sell it to you. Drank lots and lots of liquids, specifically grapefruit juice and cranberry juice (has to be real juice), and yogi detox tea. Started taking vitamin b complex, cranberry extract, and niacin as well.

Took the Quickscreen At-Home Test yesterday (Dec. 12) and passed it ... just got back from LabCorp and wanted to post this update. Will have employer results in 24-48 hrs. Am confident that I should pass this screen as well.

A little background info ... 6 ft, 170 lbs, smoked about a gram a day for the past 3 years.

I will be back with the official results in a couple days ...

Good luck guys, keep posting the methods and results!

KNOWLEDGE IS TRUTH!

15. Still no help from anyone on this thread. But thats okay. I called AAA today and HR advised that she is just waiting for the final signatures from the managers but other than everything is looking great, including the hair follicle test!!! She will call me back on thursday with all the finalization's. So far so good! If anything changes I will give an update on Thursday!!!
    Good Luck to everyone else!!

16. #1596 Mr Baxor, Dec 14, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 14, 2011
    I passed my hair test, got a new tatoo and finally smoked my outdoor I been saving for 63 days. It bakes your face 0o0o0o

The key was Macujo, saturation getting every single hair covered and keep each chemical in for atleast 30 minutes each. I did Mac 5 times over 1 month. i also used this Paul Mitchel 3 claryfying shampoo for swimmers and chemical deposits left in your hair it strips them. used that shit every day for about 1 month.

To be safe I bought this hair confrim test, it has the shipping envelope inside it so all you do is get your gf/ wife or someone to cut your hair for you, then send it in and you register your specimen I.D. in hairconfim web site. Hair confirm measures to .3 Trillionth and Quest Diagnostics measures to .1 Trillionth

So I passed hair confirm and Quest test =)

Thanks to all the tokers and shadesters who figured out the Macujo method.

Also thanks to Gman

17. #1597 switchng2coffee, Dec 16, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 16, 2011
    My new job requires a hair test.

I smoked between almost daily from april until halloween (Oct 31), with the occasional few-day break, and eventually cutting back to just weekends. I haven't smoked since then, so I'm good for urine and blood tests.

A few days into november, i took some detox pills to cleanse my system and drank a lot of water.

Dec 7th, I shaved my whole body (except head hair) - i assumed i was detoxed
    Dec 8th, i shaved my hair to 1/2in on top 3/8ths on the side. I'm a white male 175-185ish?lbs and 6', my hair is light brown, kinda curly when it gets long.

My hair test is Dec 28. (57 days since last toke)

My future depends on this drug test. I FINALLY got an internship offer and I can't let my Dad down (he doesn't know I smoke, and I -quite frankly- would be fine if he never found out).
    If I don't get this job, I'd be SOOO f**ked for so many reasons, including the fact that I'd ruin my semester internship and I'd have to go back to school, and I've already found someone to sublease my place.

In short, I'm worried sick. I just went to Target and got all the shiz that Gman recommended on the first page.

Does any one know what they do if there's not enough on your head and you've shaved your legs, a$$, arms, etc.? DO THE TAKE EYEBROWS???

- Desperate Engineering Student

18. To anybody Worried about hair test.You should be i have been preparing for three days cleaning over and over again. Went i got there did breath test, then did urin test, then i was told my hair was to short but infact it is not my hair is two inches long.the lady wouldnt even attempt to take sample from my head. Instead she said pick one for her to collect from arm,leg,arm pit,back. I selected arm then she shaved both of my forearms clean the body hair test dosent require length just a high quanity.so consider cleaning you arm hair also in case you get a BI>>TCH of a tester.i am sure i failed but who knows i have been using vineger,clean clear,tide.for three days maybe enough ran down my arms???doubt it though.I FAIL!!!(just a interview ohwell)

19. I only think i have failed but dont know for sure i will post back in about 5 days im so sick of the hair test. (no doobies for two months and im still considerd potentially dirty on a hair test) this is bull i feel betrayed by are goverment i have a right to stop smoking and pass a piss test , though i have its still not good enough this is bull now starting to feel depressed,i cant smoke and i cant pass a drug test,.

20. Please Help!!!!!!

I have an emergency situation and I hoping someone can help me out. This week I was offered my dream job which I applied to months ago. When I origianlly applied I never got a response so I figured I wasn't selected. Well things have changed this week and on Thursday I got a phone call from HR and was offered the job contingent on me passing a hair follicle test. Here's where it gets fun. Today is Saturday and my test is on Tuesday. I smoked earlier this week and have been a pretty moderate smoker for a while now. After doing a ton of research I purchased a hair detox kit ( TEST'in is the brand). Today Im going out to get baking soda, clarifiying shampoo, and vinegar. I am a african american male and am 5'10 around 180 and I'm bald so I know they will be using my body hair. I shave pretty frequently so the only hair they can use is my pubic hair. I plan on spending my weekend trying to clean myself following a combination of some of the methods I've seen.

Anyone who's a heavy smoker and recentlly passed a hair test....PLEASE HELP!!!! What should I do? I really can't afford to mess this opportunity up. Thanks for your help.