Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passed A hair follicle drug test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by growman944, May 29, 2007.

1. [quote name='"Ashnj"']Yea me too this is pure hell makes me never ever wana smoke again!!! Lol I feel ya it's stressful... My hair is like med length seriously if I wasn't a girl I would buzz it. But good luck to u my test is tomorrow right after work and I just can't Waite to get it over with[/quote]

Good luck. A little prayer can only help. Please let me know if you pass. I truly hope you do.

2. Thanks to the Lord above, results came in today and I PASSED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:hello::wave:

3. Congrats worried woman! This gives me more hope!

4. yes you do have a shot. I had 3 days of not smoking and I am a black woman, I did mac method days prior, vinegar, clean and clean and tar shampoo, no baking soda, I relaxed my hair 3 days prior and did vinegar, clean and clear and tar shampoo then ultran clean shampoo that I ordered on the day of and got notification that I PASSED TODAY! I prayed everyday all day and thanked GOD so many times today!!! Good luck!!!:hello:

5. [quote name='"worried woman"']

yes you do have a shot. I had 3 days of not smoking and I am a black woman, I did mac method days prior, vinegar, clean and clean and tar shampoo, no baking soda, I relaxed my hair 3 days prior and did vinegar, clean and clear and tar shampoo then ultran clean shampoo that I ordered on the day of and got notification that I PASSED TODAY! I prayed everyday all day and thanked GOD so many times today!!! Good luck!!!:hello:[/quote]

Thank you. I ordered the mudd + shampoo to be safe. I'm going to have a total of 4 pretreatments with the vinegar, clean & clear, selsum blue, tide, and baking soda. I'm also going to use the over the counter bleach, and then color it back brown. Then day of use the mudd + shampoo. I'm Lebanese so my hair is most likely like yours. My hair is very coarse and thick.

6. read what some of the folks have posed.. do what gman did and you should pass.. I used ultra clean shampoo the day of along with his method, I did not do the baking soda at all, I relaxed my hair 3 days prior, (african american) I passed-3 days clean off weed!:hello:

7. Yes, I will tell you that I could not eat, sleep anything... I am soooooooooooooooo thankful, I am so glad that this thread is out here and I am so determined to help others if I can and tell them to add prayer to the methods as well!!!!! Good luck to you!!!!

8. I do have thin hair though. I also used ajax with bleach dishwashing liquid to wash after the treatments the day of prior to the ultra Klean shampoo.. do not ask me why/.. just did.. lol:smoke:

9. Thanks I took the test today will post my results when I get em..... I hate waiting! I don't know what I'll do if I fail

10. You want 40 volume bleach.. Get it at a beauty Supply shop for then get 20 volume for dye

11. I'm not sure where else to post this, but I thought someone could help. I have a hair drug test coming up, and I haven't smoked in exactly 70 days. My test will be on day 82 of being clean. I was a once a day smoker until August 9th, when I gave it up cold turkey. What are the chances I pass this test without trying any shampoos or tricks?

12. you have a lot of time clean.. read the postm yes you can pass!!! Here is my post..

Originally Posted by worried woman

yes you do have a shot. I had 3 days of not smoking and I am a black woman, I did mac method days prior, vinegar, clean and clean and tar shampoo, no baking soda, I relaxed my hair 3 days prior and did vinegar, clean and clear and tar shampoo then ultran clean shampoo that I ordered on the day of and got notification that I PASSED TODAY! I prayed everyday all day and thanked GOD so many times today!!! Good luck!!![​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1

13. Please let me know the results! I passed so I know you can, and yes the waiting is so very stressfull!!!

Best of luck and pray pray pray!!!:hello::wave:

14. [quote name='"scizarino"']I'm not sure where else to post this, but I thought someone could help. I have a hair drug test coming up, and I haven't smoked in exactly 70 days. My test will be on day 82 of being clean. I was a once a day smoker until August 9th, when I gave it up cold turkey. What are the chances I pass this test without trying any shampoos or tricks?[/quote]

How longs your hair?

15. i'd say about and inch and a half, I keep it short. My last hair cut was in the beginning of september

16. Scratch that, my hair is about 1/2 inch to 3/4 inch. My last hair cut was Sept. 8th, where i cut it to about 1/4 inch. My last smoke was Aug. 9th. I was contemplating trimming off 1/8 inch of hair. No body hair.

17. ^your fine^

Hair grows at an average rate of 1/2" per month. Mine prolly around 3/4". If you haven't toked since Aug 9th, that's 71 days, (if you were to be tested today. It take from 5-7 days for that THC hair to grow above the surface of your scalp. That leaves you with over 60 days of hair growth, (about 2 months). That means your 1/2" - 3/4" hair is clean. You already cut off your hair with the THC in it, about starting at about a 1/4" you already cut off.

It sounds like you have about 10 days till your test. I would do a Macujo treatment every other day, and use T-Sal shampoo from here on out.

I think you'll pass without that all, but better safe than sorry.

18. #1518 kidcisco, Oct 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 20, 2011
    Ok, here's my story.

33 year old male, white, short brown/blonde hair.

I last took a few tokes 6 weeks ago, (test tomorrow, new company) of some good herb. A week before that I took a few more tokes. My usual smoking habit is just a few tokes every 2-3 weeks, (since I use to get random pee tested by my job). So I am a light smoker. I mountain bike heavily 2-4 times a week, 2-4 hours at a time. So I'm hoping that maybe I have sweat some of these toxins out, leaving my hair more pure than not. Although I have no idea if that thought is correct.

There seems to be lots of success with the Macujo and G-Man method. I've done 2 thorough treatments per day for the past 3 days. 6 treatments total. I have the test tomorrow. I am fairly confident I will pass considering how many other people passed in my situation, with similar toking habits.

I cut my hair under 1", and my hair grows about 3/4" per month. 42 days since I last toked, minus the 5 days for that hair to grow above my scalp. 37 days total of exposed hair growth. SO, my less than one inch should be clear of the THC remains. Along with my light and occasional use, and the treatments, I think I've got this.

Hopefully by the time you read this, there will be a post below it saying I passed.

19. [quote name='"scizarino"']Scratch that, my hair is about 1/2 inch to 3/4 inch. My last hair cut was Sept. 8th, where i cut it to about 1/4 inch. My last smoke was Aug. 9th. I was contemplating trimming off 1/8 inch of hair. No body hair.[/quote]

At 82 days clean and that short of hair I would guess you'll be ok..

20. [quote name='"kidcisco"']Ok, here's my story.

33 year old male, white, short brown/blonde hair.

I last took a few tokes 6 weeks ago, (test tomorrow, new company) of some good herb. A week before that I took a few more tokes. My usual smoking habit is just a few tokes every 2-3 weeks, (since I use to get random pee tested by my job). So I am a light smoker. I mountain bike heavily 2-4 times a week, 2-4 hours at a time. So I'm hoping that maybe I have sweat some of these toxins out, leaving my hair more pure than not. Although I have no idea if that thought is correct.

There seems to be lots of success with the Macujo and MAC method. I've done 2 thorough treatments per day for the past 3 days. 6 treatments total. I have the test tomorrow. I am fairly confident I will pass considering how many other people passed in my situation, with similar toking habits.

I cut my hair under 1", and my hair grows about 3/4" per month. 42 days since I last toked, minus the 5 days for that hair to grow above my scalp. 37 days total of exposed hair growth. SO, my less than one inch should be clear of the THC remains. Along with my light and occasional use, and the treatments, I think I've got this.

Hopefully by the time you read this, there will be a post below it saying I passed.[/quote]

Never used the MAC method but sounds like you got this