Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passed A hair follicle drug test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by growman944, May 29, 2007.

1. I used the splat hair bleaching system from wal mart turned my hair white!!! Then Revlon nice and easy with ammonia to recolor

Sent from my SCH-S738C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I appreciate it!!

3. No problem hope it helps good luck

4. Well tomorrow morning I face the fire and I'm scared shitless to be honest I have a lifestyle change riding on this going my way! I will let you all know either way it goes I just pray its not psychemedics doing the test, I hear they are the best at lab testing just hope frying my dome did the trick! :(

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

5. I understand fully my head still has scab's and dry skin from all the abuse go take my test Monday

6. ?

7. krisspy1- judging by your posts on this thread it seems like you have done everything you can. I saw you had messaged me then deleted it. I was hiking the contintental divide in the Colorado Rockies this weekend- amazing trip! Anyways, sorry it took a minute to get back to ya I really want to help as many people as possible  pass these things.  I'm glad you did the bleach and re-dye and if you have the time, go to Wal Mart tonite and find hair relaxer preferably WITH LYE. It's in the section where they keep hair products for African Americans. Sounds like your scalp is going through the on fire blitsering ordeal so if it's awful don't push it it might not even be possible because the hair relaxer would make it worse.

If it's psychmedics and you take the test Monday, they should have the results back by Friday at the latest. By all accounts they have a very quick turnaround. Please be sure to post again to let everyone know how it turned out! Good luck man!

8. my scalp is literally peeling gonna do the baking soda and mac method 1 more time tomorrow looked for the relaxer with lye all I found was the ones without good luck on your test as well will let y'all know the results as soon as I get them

9. #3929 FCKdaHFT, Aug 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2013
    I think Wal Mart only sells the stuff without lye. It's still effective, just not quite as destructive as the crap with lye in it.  You've done the bleach and re-dye which drastically increases your chances of passing this fucker. I would always use a combination of baking soda paste, milk of magnesia and then halfway through the soak throw on ammonia on my hair (this is whenever I needed to open the hair follicle up on the steps for the Mac method, also I would do this at the beginning to have the pores open to better let the vinegar soak in). Then cover with the shower cap and blow dry. Always use the dryer although if you've been doing this shit for a few days then the ammonia is just to much.

Such a pain in the ass. I feel like I know every goddamn aisle in Wal Mart like the back of my hand I've walked through that store looking for all this junk so many times. I also did the whole blast open the hair follicle with base routine then soaked my head and hair in HEET. IT has methanol which the testing companies use to extract the drugs from the hair. Probably a little hardcore for most people but I don't happen to give a shit. Good luck and post up tomorrow on what they did and keep us updated.

10. Thanks for the advice will post tomorrow

11. Yeah I have my test in the mornin too can't sleep thus why I'm typing! Lol but yeah good luck to all and sincerely hope every one of us sticks it to tha fuckin man!!!

12. Hell yeah I hope so too it's 12:21 here and I can't sleep either

13. #3933 krisspy1, Aug 5, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 5, 2013
    Well here goes nuthin driving to the steel mill now to meet with hr lady to get my paperwork nervous as a whore in church! Lol wish me luck guys! I'll let everybody know how it goes......Sent from my DROID RAZR using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Good luck!!!!!

15. You too man!

16. Thanks

17. My poor head feels like pizza crust!! Lol

18. Mine too man have been peeling skin off like a bad sun burn for three days

19. One things for sure I am never doin this shit again! Not a good experience! Lol

20. Lol!