Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passed A hair follicle drug test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by growman944, May 29, 2007.

1. I called out this labtech guy a few pages back. Total bullshitter. Just trolling for attention.

labtech, really, we don't need you posting here. You keep claiming a superior education but your spelling is literally worse than that of my 7 year old.

If you're as qualified as you want me to believe you are, go back a few pages and respond to my post that originally addressed you.

And yes, you are a nuisance.

2. Thank you facekicker!

3. Well, I took my drug test on 3/6/09 and haven't heard a word about my results. The company I've applied for has corresponded with me about everything else but the drug test. So I guess this means I passed!!!! :metal: As far as buying the other shampoos, I wouldn't purchase the hair razor again. Toxin wash had a money back guarantee. Just remember, THC is the easiest toxin to get rid of. The mac method seemed to have worked for everyone else who didn't splurg on the expensive shampoos. If you follow the instructions, you'll be just fine.

4. Again, you suggest you have information but don't reference the source. If you have it, who did the study? When was it? Where was it done?

5. Congrats NervousNelly...

How long had it been since you had last smoked before you took the test? Also, were u a pretty heavy/regular smoker? One last question - why do you say you would not buy hair razor again?

6. First of all, I'm a she not a he. Now, I would like to mention that labtech has been all over this thread being a hair razor adovcate. Personally, I think labtech is a hair razor salesman, but that's just my opinion. I'm not saying that hair razor doesn't work, I'm just giving my opinion. I will state that between hair razor and toxin wash, hair razor did not mention any of it's ingredients. Toxin wash did list its ingredients. I could care less. All I know, is that I did the mac method, hair razor, toxin wash, along with a Miss Clairol Hair dye. And from what I can tell, the mac method has worked for everyone else who did not have to spend the extra money. So for those of you who are looking for suggestions, the mac method has been proven to work alone. If I did not have the luxury of being able to buy the extra products, I still would have done the mac method simply because it's been proven to work for others in my situation. Labtech, you want us to prove why it works. Prove to those of us who pass the f***()(( hair test why you think it doesn't. I don't believe you have a clue, so F$$$% off.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Here is you explination. I am not selling a product. I'm someone who needed to know why. My husband and I are real people who are contributing to other real people to let them know that the hair test can be beat!!!

8. only good if you have short hair thou?

9. I recently had a hair test and they used the whole length of my hair. Unless the tester is told to segment the hair, they will use the complete length. Labtech have you had a hair test done before?

10. Goddamnit labtech post credentials or get the fuck out man, you can't back up your shit so quit misleading people!

And stop comparing the density (read: concentration) of solutions with the PH of solutions, it's apples to oranges.

A quick google search yielded accredited results that contradict your unreferenced suggestions. I also looked up MSDS on ammonia and vinegar. Your ballpark guesses are pretty far off.

[​IMG]
    Properties of Vinegar
    Heinz Vinegar MSDS

Just please labtech, if you're gonna continue to post and act like you know something, stop fabricating bullshit.

11. JUst thought I would let u all know, I fail the hair test, I did every thing right according to growmans method, and used the mud kit too. I did this method for two fricken weeks before the test and thought there was no way to fail, well I did. The only thing that showed up was coke. so if your a user of coke good luck. I was clean for three months and did all the treat ments. I even went overboard with them and still failed. good luck to youall

12. hey drummer69 were you smokin' and just the coke showed or not using mj at all??

13. used both but was clean fo 3 months

14. So you may have actually "washed" out the thc...? Just not the coke? And was your hair long thats why they went past 3 months?

15. Nice tips and congratulations.

16. First of all im not a forum type of person but I found this forum cause I was really worried about my upcoming hair test. I found gmans maccujo method and it sounds really good. I have to take a hair test this coming week wont know what day till monday but it will be oneday this week. I havent smoked MJ in god knows how long probably 2 years but here in the last 3 weeks I have smoked about a half worth and it was some pretty good stuff. Just as soon as I smoked I get the call how ironic. So im posting this to be informative. I went and bought apple cider vinegar, neutrogena t/gel extra strength shampoo, clean and clear astringent, tide original, baking soda and shower caps I also went to my local head shop and bought som Clear Choice Hair Follicle Shampoo that im gonna use the day of. Im gonna follow gmans directions and let you know what the results are and just to let you know im 6'1" 290 dirty blonde hair and I havent smoked since March 30, 09. Today is April 4, 09 and like I said I will be taking the test this coming up week. I hope it works. I pulled up a drug test consent form that the employer uses and it shows who would be doing the test then I went to there web-site and they explained how a hair test works. The point is I have read that these type of companies have started testing at 0.1ng (i really dont know what this means) and that it is more effective. Well the company that will be testing my hair tests at 0.1mg so maybe thats a plus for me I dont know maybe someone can explain. I really enjoyed all the info on this forum it has really gave me some peace of mind and I hope I can do the same for someone else when I get the results of my test.....

17. sorry I wrote t/gel extra strength shampoo, wrong stuff its t/sal

18. Ok, I done the first treatment apple cider vinegar, clean and clear, tide, t/sal, then the baking soda. The clean and clear did burn but wasnt as bad as I thought or heard it was gonna be but my head was sensitive afterwards. You know how they say if you rub your teeth and they squeek there clean, well when I rub my hair now it squeeks haha so im sure its pretty damn clean. Well I will keep my journey updated!!

19. Good luck, I'll be following this to see your results :D

20. Thanks facekicker I'm glad someone is it gives me more reason to keep writing about my situation. I know not everyone wants to know everything I do but like I said today April the 4th was my first day to do the treatmentand I will continue once a day until I take the test.