Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passed A hair follicle drug test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by growman944, May 29, 2007.

1. :smoking: just a heads up, I did the mac method and added your hints and passed. Thanks for the post Growman +1 to you.

It seeems like this method works well if implemented the right way.

2. Thank Wildgurl. I tend to over think and over react (hense Nervousnelly). My test is on March 6th. That's 96 days the from the time I actually had the white stuff. I understand that it takes about a week to enter the hair. I guess my questions is, is it 90 days from the day you partied or the day it's out of your blood stream? You can pass a pee test 2 weeks after you do coke and 1 month after you smoke. Anyway, either way my test is on 3/06. Just to reiterrate: 96 days on test days since the coke and 53 days since I last smoked. I'll let you know how it goes. So far, I've done the mac method 3Xs, did the hair razor as instructed. Tonite I'll lighten my brown hair to blonde with Clairol's Born Blonde (I'm a brunette, dark brown) then I'll re-color back to brown on Sunday. I'll finish off with the Toxin Wash. With any luck, the hair might desintergrate on the way to the lab.:p

3. I am having a hair folicl drug test to due with custoday of my kids..I have thc in my system and that does not seem to be a big deal....the problem is that I had one hit of crack 60 days ago...was wondering if anyone knew if that small amout would show up..I know this is more of a pothead posting grounds...and that is me...just out partying and it was offered so I took the hit...and yes it was only 1 as strange as that may sound....any help on the matter would be aprecieated

4. Also I am a bald guy they said hair from armpit arms or legss...kinda make the mojto methed hard to do....tough to soak a whole body in vinigar... and sugestions??

5. I have been a heavy smoker for a long time - more than a year. I usually smoked a couple of blunts a day, sometimes more. I just stopped smoking about two weeks ago and I might have a hair follicle test coming up in a few weeks...probably around the end of March. I have been reading up on this Macujo method. I don't know how much some of the people smoked that tried this method. I have read about a lot of success stories, but I also do not know how long it had been since they last smoked.

I am worried and wondering if I should even bother trying this method, since I read how uncomfortable it is with the vinegar and clean & clear on your head. I have about 1 3/4" light brown hair. I talked to someone at my local smoke shop and she said that she has heard of people putting the vinegar on their hair and then using Aloe Rid. She said that she has never heard about anyone putting the Clean & Clear on their hair though. The Aloe Rid she sold me is the shampoo, not the other stuff that they stopped selling that I have read about in other postings.

Growman seems to be one of the best people to ask on this site, but somewhere I read the Macujo method doesn't really work for heavy smokers. Advice anyone?

6. Hi Coogs. Well, I can tell you from experience that the Mac method is a pain in the ass to do. I have my hair test tomorrow, so I'll you know if I passed as soon as I get the results. First, alot of people (both heavy and nonheavy smokers) on this site have had great success with this method. I've done it 3Xs so far. As you can tell by name, I have a tendancey to over analyse, so I've also done a treatment with hair razor along with the toxin wash. In my opinion, the toxin wash is much like the mac method all in one bottle. Anyway, the hair razor consists of a base wash that you leave in for 5min, and a wash that you leave in for 30min (its smells minty with a hint of windex). You do this regiment for 5 days. On the 4th and 5th day, you rinse out with acetone. When the lab takes a hair sample, they wash the strands in an acetone like rinse to wash out any masking agents. This is probably why hair razor finishes off with acetone. Personally, I feel that if it weren't for the acetone, it was a waste of time. While I contemplated bleaching my hair, I looked up the effects of ammonia on hair. Ammonia is an alkalia found in permanant hair color products. Its purpose is to open up the cuticle in order to let the color molecules adhere to the hair. Distilled water is an other alkalia. Acids close the hair cuticle. The vinegar in the mac method is the strongest acid you can get without doing any permanant damage. The sylacylic acid is used as a cleaning agent (think about how it deep cleans the pores) The baking soda is an alkalia that opens the hair cuticle to allow the tide to clean out any toxins. I could not find Aloe Rid, so I used the TSAL 3% sylasylic acid to use as shampoo between treatments. I have not used any conditionairs or any other hair products. The toxin wash is similar only because of the baking soda. Its directions state that you first wash you hair with dishwashing liquid to clean off any excess oils or residue (this leaves your hair squeeky clean, literally). Then, you mix a couple of tbls of baking soda and distilled water and rinse. Remember baking soda and distilled water are alkalias that open the hair folical. After that, you use a generous amount of the toxin wash shampoo and leave in for 15min. Rinse with distilled water only and shampoo and rinse with distilled water again. You do this regiment for 4 days. Tomorrow will be my 4th toxin wash day. The pros on your side are the fact the it's been 2 weeks since you last smoked, and you still have a little time on your side. Try not to use the same hair brush or use the same head gear as they may still contain residues. THC seems to be the easiest toxin to wash out of the hair. Now, I still have to take my test and tomorrow's the big day. I'll let you know if all this works or if it is complete bs. Hope this helps put the mac method into a little more perspective. :eek:

7. O.K. so today was the big day. I had my hair test at 4pm today. It was administered at my local quest lab. I did a the final toxin wash shampoo 2hrs before I went. This past week, I did the mac method once. I did the mac method 2X's before that. Please keep you fingers crossed. The results are to be sent from the lab to my possible future employer. At which point, if I fail miserably, they'll let me know. This whole thing should take about a week. I can't wait to shampoo and condition what's left of this brillo pad on my head. :confused: Waiting impatiently--Nelly

8. Keeping my fingers crossed for you Hun. The waiting is absolutely the hardest part. Keep in mind they will only call you if you failed. So if you dont get a call then you know you passed. Keep positive thoughts and you will be just fine. I will look forward to seeing your post that you PASSED

9. :) You're the best, Sniffles. Thanks for keeping me in your thoughts. I'll be sure to pass on the good news when I get it. I appreciate your help. Fingers crossed--Nelly :p

10. I feel so thankful for finding this forum!! I see so many good results come from this method and it gives me so much encouragement. My child is my life and I am in the mist of a heated custody battle with his father. I have the vinegar in my hair right now, and I am not even for sure if I will have one. It has b een requested by the other party and I feel that it will happen. Is there any one here that has any addedums to make to the original method, that would help me? I will keep everyone posted whether it be a pass or a fail

11. SCARE- Just keep in mind a few things. dont wrap a towel around your neck the stuff will sit in it and cause you chemical burns to your neck (I found out the hard way) if you want put vaseline on neck and ears, just dont get any hair in it. Keeps stuff from getting on your skin. I also did a "tea" treatment twice, boil like 16 bags in water, stronger the better, pour on let soak for 30 mintes, the tea stains everything so dont wear anything you like.
    I also put the vinegar and the Clean and Clear in spray bottles, much easier to apply.
    I also each night when I was done would wash hair in Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Shampoo. It was very very very soothing to my scalp, dont know if it affected test, just know it made my head feel sooo much better.

12. Sniff- Thanks for the tips. Before I found this forum, I Had been on the computer on an all day binge and found ALOE RID to be a bit sucessful. I have all the ingridients and ALOE RID Shampoo and A Paul Mitchell Tea Tree Shampoo for after treatments. My worry is that this method only works with THC, does anyone know any different? Thanks

13. Well I did coke on a recreation basis. the last time I did it was one month before the test, and before that did it MAYBE twice a month. So it did work for me for that.

14. Sniffles, what method did u use, let me know, Thanks

15. Just found out today that i passed my hair follicle test. I was pretty surprised because i was pretty skeptical about the whole g-man method but i was wrong. I had not smoked for forty days before i took the test cleaned the hair in the morning for about three hours and many times in previous days. I'm really appreciative of the original post by growman because i would of been screwed i couldn't find any other methods that were consistently working for people, So thanks g-man. Good Luck to everyone else that is trying to cheat the messed up system.

16. I'm a 32 year old white male, used to be a heavy smoker but really cut back about a year ago. I had only smoked about 5 one-hitters in the last 3 months UNTIL 10 days ago, at which point I was given a few grams of some dank by a buddy. I happily smoked this a few times a day up until 2 days ago. Then I get a call from a company who I'd applied for several months ago and they say they want me to come in for an interview- this was on 3/18/09. They say they need me to submit to a hair follicle test that goes back 3 months, and I have to call on Monday morning (3/23/09) to find out when the appt. is.

So I've been scouring for info on how to cheat this thing, and stumbled across this post... I'm kind of doing a combo of macujo and idavisa. I will not be buying any expensive treatment such as hair mudd because I can't afford it.

Yesterday I bleached my hair. Right now I'm kind of in the middle of the macujo method (I literally have a shower cap on and vinegar and c&c astringent in my hair as I type this:))

The only toxin in my system is THC. My hair is approximately 1.25" long, and pretty thin:( I will keep you updated with my progress... wish me luck.

17. I am a 33 year old African American male. My hair is short so they definitely won't be taking samples from my hair. I keep my pubes pretty low so the only place they will be able to take from is my armpits. Thus far, I've only smoked twice within the last 90 days. Both times were just single hits from a bowl. The stuff was quality dro. I'm about 15 days clean and depending on whether I get the job, I think I'll have at least another 5-6 days of clean time. I've been reading up on this method for a couple of days now and its encouraging seeing how many people have passed. I started today with the vinegar and the Clean and Clear (the pink with the 2% acid). However I haven't used the Tide and I can't find the Neutrogena Tsal. I just purchased Zytox Ultra Clean which should be coming in a couple of days. Being as I haven't been a heavy user for like the past six months (three tokes in the last 6 mos.), do you think a variation from the exact method will screw me?

18. Just wondering if anyone got their results back yet.

I have a upcoming hair test in the next month or so and just wondering about anyone else's progress...let me know.

19. Just wondering if NervousNelly ever got her test results back. She was the only one that responded to my posting a few weeks ago, and said she would update with her results....

Waiting to hear how it worked out. I was considering buying Hair Razor toxin wash in addition to doing the MacCujo method...I may have a hair follicle test coming up in a couple of weeks and I have not smoked for about 30 days now, but I am still worried.

20. No offense "labtech" but you seem to be more of a nuisance than a help. If this method didn't work, then why are people that smoked 30 days ago passing a hair follicle test? I think I will take my chances, especially when so many people say it worked....:mad: