Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Passed A hair follicle drug test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by growman944, May 29, 2007.

1. Well the Lab tech fucked up my hair test and now I have to go back in for another, luckily I havent been smoking at all. Gonna do my method again today twice and apply the detox shit in the morning. SOOOO IRRITATED!

2. On Propylene Glycol

Shampoo Information

Propylene glycol is the primary chemical in detox shampoos that removes carboxy-THC from hair. There was some misinformation in the original version of this FAQ. EDTA will not help you pass a drug test. It removes metal ions from hair, and has little or no effect on lipophilic organic molecules like cannabinoids.

Source

Drug Testing FAQ @ Drug-Test-Facts.com

Other good info
    http://www.passahairdrugtest.com/methods_to_beat_a_hair_drug_test.php

http://books.google.com/books?id=IB...ination of cannabinoids in human hair&f=false

3. Alright so I took my hft today and I am freaking out! Instead of taking just the 1.5 inches she used to whole strand of hair from root to end! My hair is about 18 inches long!! Do you think they will cut it shorter in the lab to be more accurate? Has this happened to anyone else? Ugh :(

4. as with everyone i am in in the same situation.... since november 2011:
    smoked 3 hits out of a splifski in april
    splilt an 8th with a buddy in may
    smoked 7 days in a row from aug 5-12(with 2-3 people), and took a hit on the 17th...
    made it snow a total of 7 small lines in early sept... the last day to indulge was the the 7th... it maybe added up to a gram and was spilt with people....
    my pee was clean on the 11th( of everything)... thats the first time i checked it....
    got a hair cut already...

i am 6'2- 200lbs , work out alot, and have fast growing hair and a normal to fast matbolism....
    trying to decide what i should do or if i need to detox my hair.... bought shampoo and ingredents for macujo method..

hair test will be in like 2.5weeks

5. as with everyone i am in in the same situation.... since november 2011:
    smoked 3 hits out of a splifski in april
    splilt an 8th with a buddy in may
    smoked 7 days in a row from aug 5-12(with 2-3 people), and took a hit on the 17th...
    made it snow a total of 7 small lines in early sept... the last day to indulge was the the 7th... it maybe added up to a gram and was spilt with people....
    my pee was clean on the 11th( of everything)... thats the first time i checked it....
    got a hair cut already...

i am 6'2- 200lbs , work out alot, and have fast growing hair and a normal to fast matbolism....
    trying to decide what i should do or if i need to detox my hair.... bought shampoo and ingredents for macujo method..

hair test will be in like 2.5weeks

6. #2806 buadmon, Sep 15, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 15, 2012
    Hi guys, need to this forum. Really need some help!!!

I have a scheduled hair test on or Sept 20/21.. so about 5-6 days from now.

About myself:

25 Years old, 220lbs, short hair, avg build.
    Smoking habits:

To my recall, I have had it for approx 3-4 times in the past 90 days. I have not smoked for the past 24.5 years of my life.. just started in the past 6 months. I do not smoke often and amounts maybe 3-4 puffs each, so 9-16 total puffs (Cigarette size). Last time I smoked was 7 days ago (Sept 8).

Am I screwed? I am from Canada so most of the products except for Vinegar, Tide and maybe the clean and clear are no sold..

Thanks.. im really freaking out now!

7. #2807 snoopy007, Sep 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 16, 2012
    Hi guys... in need of help .. i have a hair follicle test coming up in 2 days ... been clean for about 7 months from herb and cocaine and ecstasy ... but 2 weeks ago in a drunkin binge .. i ended up doing an 8ball of coc with 3 friends ... now i have a Hair follicle test in 2 days and i need some advice .... From what i understand Zydot Hair Follicle testing kit works ... does this really help or am i fucked ..... also some other sites are recommending using this method in conjunction with other methods will greatly increase my chances of passing the Follicle test .. please please please advise ... thanks everyone for your help!...

THIS IS FOR FOLLICLE TESTING -- FOR COCAINE NOT THC

PS ... is the Macujo method only for THC or can this method be used on top of the Zydot Method for cocaine use? thanks again

8. So I've been a long term heavy smoker for the last year and a half or so and I've been told that the company I've applied for (Venetian hotel in Vegas) will do a urine and hair test.

I haven't smoked for the last 3-4 days and I just got a hair cut 2 days ago, so my hair is very short right now.

If I double bleach my hair and re-dye it a few days before a hair test, should I pass?

Any help or advice is appreciated. Thanks!

9. #2809 cronbud, Sep 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 17, 2012
    Dear tokers, I am thrilled to find out there are ways to beat drug tests, so congrats to those who made it and good luck to myself and all those working on passing it!

My story, I went in for a job interview at GM on Friday and was shocked to find out that a hair drug screening will take place(I am from Canada and I cant believe they do this sh^t in US companies) I never knew they did them so I never prepared for it by trying to quit early :(

My info..
    I smoked EVERYDAY in the past 10-12 years maybe stopped once for a month or two but thats it
    I am a 33 yr old male 220lbs with black hair(not good, i know) :( aside from the non stop tokin, I been doing some coke since i got laid off 2 months ago, about 1g per week, and Tylonol 3 daily since my car accident 2 yrs ago(no prescription in last 6 months) .. So all of this makes me FREAK THE HELL OUT.... I NEED to get rid of all 3!!!

Long story short, from the panic I am in I read all 188 pages of this forum since friday(very helpful, but overwhelming as well, I mixing up T-Sal vs. T-Gel vs. T-Block lol) :confused: I really need some advice bc ive been clean since my interview when i found out about the screening so 2 days so far. I am trying to buy time in anyway possible although i said I am avail to start asap I doubt I will hand myself to them anytime soon so i am looking for excuses to delay the dryg test, any suggestions are welcome..

Finally my questions, given the long history of drugs in my system how long time do you think I should delay the test for to be safe without looking suspecious?? I didnt get the offer yet but i am sure they will call with an offer soon so i plan to take 2-3 days to study the offer(even if its good) and then perhaps pull off some ridiculous excuse to further delay start date..

I Started the g-man method from pg1 yesterday but i dont think its enough in my case.. Anyone try the new Toxin Wash product called Precision Cleanse????? I am willing to dump ANYTHING on my hair and use multiple treatments to get through this as I really need this job.. Hair relaxer? bleach + dye???

I must burn most of my extra fat asap to cleanse the source of THC, and then stop the fat burning a few days before test and switch to high fat+protein diet

Questions:
    - Where did you get the pure PG-Propylene Glycol from? Anyone? grossman??
    - Same for the pure Salysilic acid??

I got the products that have these 2 items above in them but I think nothing will help my prolonged use other than the pure form.. so please any help would be very appreciated fellas.

dammit how tempted I am to burn one up and just say f it but i really need this job for my children and prego wife who is due in 2 months :confused_2:

10. Synergy Detox's 11-day Total Detoxification System or the new Toxin Wash Precision Cleanse?? anyone?? any help is greatly appreciated as i am running out of time and need to order this ASAP. Thx in advance :wave:

11. Just in case anyone was wondering " I failed". Have been clean for 24 days now so i am just actively looking for a job everyday:(

12. Wanted to let everyone know that I passed, my first day at my new job is tomorrow!

Here's some background info:
    Casual smoker for the past 4 years in college, about 2 j's per week.. Once I graduated I smoked only about 3/4 times.. When I found out I had to do a hft I was clean about 54 days.. I have long brown hair about 18 inches, i'm 22 years old, and about 135 lbs. I don't really work out that often, but my old job kept me running around constantly. I did 3 mac methods, and the day of the test I rinsed 3 times with PM3 then a detox shampoo I bought from a head shop.. I blowed dried my hair and straightened it afterwards, then went in for my test. Good luck everyone!

13. Does the 3 session rule still apply for hair tests?

Also, on my packet it says i consent to testing or urine, blood, etc, as well as tissue sample. I assume this to be hair bc i cant think of what else it would apply to? It does not say "hair" anywhere.

14. congrats dhu11.... i have my test in 2-3 weeks... bought two bottles of detox shampoo... and plan on bleaching then dying... doing 3 macuju... and using the shampoo daily the week before my test...
    good luck with the new job

15. I was hoping someone might be able to give me some advice.

I recently got an incredible job offer, but will have to submit to a preemployment drug screen - both urine and hair follicle test. I'm not worried about the urine test, as I have been clean all summer.

I am about 160 pounds, 5'7", 31 years old, Asian male. My hair black, kept pretty short (about 1.25-1.5 inches length on top). I just had it cut about 9 days ago. My hair seems to grow a bit faster than the average person. To keep the short "spikey" look, I have to cut it every 2.5-3 weeks else I am forced to start parting it.

Here's my usage history:

In the first week of April 2012, I was overseas at a friends wedding. During a 2-3 day long bachelor party, I smoked weed maybe 3-4 times. I smoked some in college, but I rarely ever do it anymore. Before that, the last time I smoked was in January 2012.

Over memorial day weekend (May 26, 2012), I did some ecstasy pills with some friends from college. It was the first time I had done it in a few years.

I have not done anything since May 26, 2012. So right now, as it stands, I smoked weed about 165-170 days ago, and did couple pills of ecstasy about 116 days ago. I don't know when my hair test will be, but I am going to guess in the next 7-10 days or so. Does anyone know if I will I have a problem passing a hair test? I plan to try to get one more haircut before then.

16. Get it cut and your fine

17. So, my high school started a new policy on drugs were you are subject to random hair drug tests at any time. Being my senior year i decided i would smoke all summer anyhow and face whatever consequences there were. Anyways, i have blonde hair and I smoked a TON this summer, even the day before school started. Right when school started I began to wash my hair with several methods listed in this thread. I knew my chances of getting tested were small, so I wasn't too worried about it. So last Monday I got notified that I was going to be tested and completely freaked out. I was in no way clean, besides the possibility of the hair cleaning working. I was completely stressed out for a week. Today I come home to find a letter in my mailbox from the school. I passed!! Considering how much I smoked I can only assume it was the cleaning that helped me out. Thanks to everyone on here, this DOES WORK!!

18. I had to take a hair follicle test for court custody over my son within 2 Weeks after I failed the urine test. So I did the macujo method but I excluded the ride I'm allergic and I also bought a hair cleansing kit called ZYDOT you can also purchase it on Ebay for 20$ I did that the day of the hair test and 2 days later I get a call from the lab saying I passsed and I got my son back now. Thought I would say this is what worked for me and I was really nervous I was gonna fail. Wish everyone luck who has a hair follicle test coming up :wave: :hello:

19. I recently took an at home test from Hair Confirm and failed with a 0.38 pc/mg on the confirmation test.

Background - regular user for many years, last smoked on July 3. When I took the at home test, I submitted hair cut from my head on Sept 6, so 66 days.
    It's now been 78 days since I last smoked. Hope to have an offer for new job next week and if I do, I plan on negotiating and holding off on the test as long as possible.

Question for the group - how close is 0.38 to passing?

20. I was also a heavy smoker I've been smoking for 15+ years and had only 2 Weeks to pass mine and I passed with the method I mentioned and this Is what my results looked like.

Amphetamines negative 300pg/Mg 300pg/Mg
    Cocaine/metabolites negative 300pg/Mg 300pg/Mg
    Marijuana metabolites negative 1pg/Mg .1pg/Mg
    Opiates negative 500pg/Mg 500pg/Mg
    Phencyclidine (PCP) negative 300pg/Mg 300pg/Mg

yes, the numbers represent the test levels the left hand side is for INITIAL TEST LEVEL and the RIGHT HAND side is for MS CONFIRM TEST LEVEL . hopes this helps everyone that's exact information from my hair follicle test results:wave: