Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

eating make you less high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Munkey, Mar 6, 2003.

1. eating doesn't seem to affect my high very much, but drinking most definitely does. if i chug some water i will notice myself sobering up pretty quick.

2. when i smoke i get pretty fucken high. thats the point right? doesnt matter when i eat or how much i eat, just smoke the chronic and ride the wave fellas!:smoking:

3. solution: Eat then toke up again:smoking:

4. Showers kill my high; food enhances it :smoking:

5. Eating and Showers kill my high, but not like something frozen or like a bag of chips won't make a dent plus,

Smoke, Eat , Smoke Again - Repeat.

6. I have heard people complain about this but myself, I haven't noticed. I smoke mostly to heighten my appetite cause i can't eat much food normally without feeling nervous or sick, so weed helps that.

7. nah doesn't really effect me

8. I dont have an appetite problem. But I smoke mostly to calm my stomach . For IBS.
    Amazing how well it works. Even low end weed helps my stomach.
    I can eat everything in the house when actually high. Doesn't seem to affect my buzz.

Yea a shower sure will!

9. I tend to get a little bit sober after eating if I'm high. So I'll just wait until I'm almost burnt.

10. Yes eating takes your high away. Not completely, but definatley takes it down a few notches. But eating while high is so fun. So just smoke more when your done smoking.

11. I would think so. Because when you eat, your body focuses on digesting the food. So it'll take away from the high.

I always sober up if I eat.

12. true.....true

13. have you ever talked while you were walking? your body can do more than one thing at a time

14. i think maybe your just focusing on your food a lot, which makes time pass faster..so by the time your done eating that entire box of cookie crisp, it might have only felt like 2 minutes..but it was 2 hours and your coming down

15. Eating definitely makes you sober up. It probably depends on your tolerance, and especially if you haven't eaten a lot before. I think it's because you're hungry and all you have is the weed in your body so when you start eating the food replaces the weed

16. eating is what will bring you down a bit from being too high. eating and moving around/exercising. maybe not at the same time though :D

17. This is ridiculous. Lol thread was started 9 fuckin years ago.

18. i never really thought about it, but this makes a lot of sense

19. Zombieeee thread rofl. I find this hilarious.

20. how high do you have to be to dig up a 9 year old thread ?