Endocet (Percocet) 5/325 tabs questions..

Discussion in 'General' started by scudstorm, May 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. i just found 10 pills of endocet 5/325 (Generic for percocet) prescribed for me back in 2004. They are white tablets that say \'Endo 602\' on one side. They have oxycodone in them and i have a few questions....

presuming im 5\'\'8\' 140 lbs, and have never been on anything other than weed/alcohol,

1. how many should i take with each being 5 mg?
    2. on the bottle it says take every 4 hours so im presuming its not an 8 hour time release, but how long will it last?
    3. does smoking some bowls before make it better?
    4. and they dont really expire do they?

pic:
    http://media.cornerdrugstore.com/drugidentifier/photo_us/023/endo009t.jpg

2. 2 pills will do you good, and weed always helps when doing killers. Should last a good long while, maybe an 2 hours if you smoke with them.

3. Take 3 you\'ll feel sweet

4. Take 4, my first time I did 2, which was 10mg total. I was fucking itchy but pretty relaxed, almost as if i smoked a half o in a sitting. 4 and you\'ll be saying \"i feel it now\" while smiling like a moron;)

:hello:eric:hello:

5. should i really take 3-4 considering ive never taken any before? and am i still looking around 2 hours with 4 pills?

6. Take 5!

*Just following the pattern*

7. I only had 10 mg for my first time, I could have easily done more and felt wayyyy better. 10 mg is more of an annoying 2 hour long itch.

:hello:eric:hello:

8. why wouldn\'t you just start with one. And since they\'re yours, you don\'t know what they do?

9. nah i dont know wat they do because i got em like 3 years ago for wisdom teeth when i was around 15, and forgot about em till i found em recently. but thanks for the input guys, ima start off with 2.

10. I got those recently after breaking my leg. Take 2 son.

11. Just wanted to post a warning... these suckers will kick your ass if you take too many.

I had nine in my possession yesterday at 12:30 p.m. I took two immediately upon getting them. Within a six hour period, I had consumed a total of six. I was feeling quite wonderful. A little itchy, but very nice.

I decided to pop the last three at around 7 p.m. and go out and cut the grass. Yes, it was hotter than two rats fucking in a wool sock, but I\'d been drinking plenty of water, so I wasn\'t worried about it.

Within 10 minutes of mowing, I was nodding off on the mower. At first I thought it was kinda funny and was amazed at how juiced I was on these dandy little pills. Then the nausea came. Then the brutal cold sweat came. Then the shakes came. Another 15 minutes later, I was parking the mower and wondering if I was going to freakin\' die. I couldn\'t sit without feeling like I was going out and I couldn\'t stand because I was so shaky.

At that point, I was getting pretty nervous. I go online and Google \"endocet overdose\" and I got the following: Overdose symptoms may include extreme drowsiness, pinpoint pupils, nausea, vomiting, dark urine, jaundice (yellowing of the skin or eyes), confusion, cold and clammy skin, muscle weakness, fainting, weak pulse, coma, blue lips, shallow breathing, or no breathing. Okay. Let\'s see what we got. Extreme drowsiness - check. Pinpoint pupils - check. Nausea - check. Vomiting - no, but I could if I wanted to. Dark urine - I was well hydrated, so that one wasn\'t evident. Jaundice - negative. Confusion - yep, but I was trying to hold it together. Cold and clammy skin - fuck yes. Muscle weakness - hell yes. Fainting - Holy fuck. Not yet. Weak pulse - check. Coma - WHAT THE FUCK?!? Blue lips - negative. Shallow breathing - check. No breathing - Well, I felt like a complete dumbass, but I was breathing.

Long story short... I stood in a cold shower for over an hour because I was afraid I\'d pass out and fucking die. Believe me when I say that at 11:30 p.m. when I finally did have the courage to lay down, I was still wondering if I was gonna wake up.

So. Massive hit on me for taking 9 Endocet 5-325 mg pills in a 6.5 hour period. Don\'t repeat my mistake. I\'m telling you - it was no party at all and I still felt a very heavy, lagging and un-fun high all day today. And, I had to work in the heat. Not a good day. I\'ll never do anything that stupid ever again. Be smart and don\'t do what I did.

Edit: I\'m 6\'2\" and weigh in at 285. I think that was one thing in my favor. I think if I was a smaller guy, I wouldn\'t be posting this.

12. Percs are so fucking nice. Me and my friends refer to it as sleepy X simply because it makes the user so happy.

13. id go with this if you havent taken em. as for smokin on em you might feel hella nausea after doin that.

14. jus so u know dude, those OD symptoms mean anything over recommended doseage

nausea, itching, dilated pupils, nodding off, are all symptoms of being high too

u were sick and freakin out cuz you took the equivalent of 9 tylenol\'s, and takin 9 tylenol can fuckin totally kill ur liver, so u would have died from the tylenol, not the oxycodone, u only took 45mg\'s orally, people snort 80mg\'s and are fine..

u were just buggin out cuz the tylenol made u sick (and oxycodone can make u sick too so that didnt help ur case either)

15. Real talk. I\'ve witnessed my friend who is now in jail for felony fraud pop ten 5 mg percs in a sitting and be fine. You just have to get immune to being that fucked up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.