got busted by cops over the weekend

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by dude im good, May 2, 2007.

1. ok the story might be kinda long but i could use some help

so saturday night im in my car with my friend and we in a condo development
    we were gonna bong rip at his house but his parents were up so we brought all the shit in my car, bong, spoon, grinder, papers, a few nugs. so we're bong rippin in the car and we just talkin n smokin n shit, this is while we're just parked and ive done it plenty of times so i wasnt worried cause i never see cops but just so happeneed i see lights come down and i can tell its a cop and i was like fuck, all of a sudden my friend grabs the bong which is his and gets out of the car and just runs through the condos and leaves the door open, cops just there in his car lookin at me so i just grab the door and close it and he yells freeze get out, i had no bowl or nothin in site it was all in the pouch behind the seats so hes like flashin his light thorugh the car askin if i got weed or drugs and why that kid was runnin, all i said was just havin a ciggarette which i had one burning in my hand, i had things under control he was about to let me go but he still wondered why my friend ran, then all of a sudden another cop shows up and this guy didnt fuck around hes like peekin through my windows not seeing a thing then hes like do you mind if i search your car, i was baked as fuck and had a few beers so i forgot to say it all formal like i dont consent you to search my car but all that came out what no thank you sirr, he goes you know what i bet you theres drugs in here and if i find them your goin to jail, im like no thank you officer i do not want my car searched then hes like im gettin the dog and i was like fuck, all of a sudden a german shepphard comes out his car and hes like ur last chance tell me if theres drugs, i stayed silent, him and the dog are goin arond my car and the officer at the beginning was like step over here and so im not really by my car but i see them standing around my car and the cop was like tellin me he smelled beer on me and was like have u been drinking b/c im bout to breathalize u i said i had a few myself being stupid, next thing ya know the dog is in my car and i dodnt even know if it smelled anything i was distracted by the cop tellin me he smelled beer, then the cop handcuffed me and was like your goin to jail, so i sat in the cop car as the rummaged through my car, they found the bowl, grinder, papers, and like 1 nice nug. brought me down to the station threw me in the slammer for 3 hours while they did paperwork n shit n fig out bail, i got out for free but they got charges on me and i gotta go to court in a week, i got possesion of weed (misdeanor of first degree), underage consumption (first degree misdemeanor), 2 biggies were the pipe and grinder each a count of parafinalia, both misdemeanors of 4th degree

story wasnt really even necescary but my question is when i go court i dont know if i should plead guilty or not cause im 18 in HS dont wanna hire an attorney or nothin but they prolly gonna give me fines n stuff, only reason i thought maybe to hire an attorney is cause dont you gotta read someone thier rights when u arrest them? he just said alright hands behind ur back and threw me in car, never said u have right to an attorney, cause when i sat in car i was givin them infomation n stuff

also what do u think ill get as punishment for this stuff?
    if u read all that sweet if not thats fine just bored and wanted to post my story

2. sorry cant help ya but damn that sucks. the cop probably would have just drove right past you if your friend didnt get out

3. ^^ thats a very good point

4. yeah i was pissed that my friend freaked out, all he needed to do was put the bong down, it was like 1 am and he like freaked n ran, cops told me that they thought the kid ran cause of burglary because the reason they drive around the condos is because lots of robberies go on and when they saw the kid bounce they though i had stolen prop in my car so they wanted to search it more for that but then they found my shit i was like damn

5. You should take the court appointed lawyer they give you. You might actually get off if the cop didn't read you your rights, but the cop can always lie and say something like, "Well, the kid was so high he probably didn't even hear me" or something like that. Good luck with all that.

6. When you go to court and the judge calls your name ask him if you can talk to a public defender before you enter a plea, he will postpone your arainment and tell the Public pretender that they never told you your rights and see what he says, you also can try to plead not guilty and the cop might not show and they will dismiss.

Also check normals web site for an att. in your area, most give a free consultation, if you like one ask if they will take your case pro bono, (free)

7. yea im not too sure on the legalities, but from my understanding is they definately need to read you your rights if you were arrested.

Also, your friend is kinda wack for running without any warning.

8. Ah man that blows... hopefully you get off easy... Atleast your friend saved the bong... meh, sorry to hear about your loss.

darn cops :mad:

9. the way i read that last paragraph, he said he was cuffed, then put in the car , then read his writes. This is different from flat out just not reading the rights.

He was detained and placed in the car so he wouldnt book like his buddy, and then read his rights, proper procedure if you ask me

10. If you're in OH, possession should be a 4th degree misdemeanor. I know because I got busted with the same stuff, underage consumption 1st degree, and 4th degree possession.

11. did they find your friend?

12. what do u guys think if i just plead guilty, at the station the cop said i could get some of the charges taken off if i give information on whos dealin and where i get this shit which i really dont waanna snitch though, also ive never been pulled over by a cop, this is my first offense of anything in my life, maybe they let me off easy with a fine and some drug classes? i really dont wanna do jail time or lose my license

13. first off even when they put me in the car they never read my rights, they asked me if this was who was in my car and i just said yeah cause what else was i gonna say, he left his fuckin wallet in the car and the cop said it looked like him i wasnt gonna lie anymore, as for the bong i talked to him and he kissed it then tossed it and heard it shatter then went home, since they found his wallet they went to his house and he wouldnt speak until they got attorney n stuff so right now they dont got shit on him and they never found the bong we had or caught us in the act of smoking we were just smokin ciggs and talkin for all they know cept for the pipe and grinder behind my seat

14. I'd make my friend pay the fine if u get one heh. But honestly, admitting to drinking and speaking in what sounds to me an intoxicated manner, I wouldnt expect the cop to do anything but search/arrest you. Not that it's right or anything, but were you driving drunk/impaired? What I'm asking was did you move your vehicle when you had to leave your friends house? A cop is not gonna let you drive drunk, and should not.

Dude, that shit the cops were running to you was bullshit. These dont sound like major charges warranting a deal like that, dont plead anything before talking to a lawyer.

And if you snitch, you deserve to be beaten senseless, and I mean it in a most horrible and rude way.

15. Don't be a snitch, thats just twisted. When people find out your a snitch, you will lose all chances of scoring another bag and probably will end up in the hospital.

As it's your first offence, I doubt you'll get more than a slap on the wrist. Maybe a small fine and probation or community service or something like that.

16. I want to stress again what people are capable of. I'm a peaceful person almost always, I refuse to kill bugs that aren't harming me. If someone snitched on me, they'd be dead, really. Now what if you snitch on some sketch dealer? How about having your house burned down or something. DONT SNITCH EVER.

17. DID your friend that ran ever get arrested ? shit, i would of Ran if i were him too. SMart kid if you ask me. If you look at it, you got busted, he dident. therefore hes safe. so... did he successfully get away ?!?!?

18. your friend is a complete selfish dick. wow i never heard anything like that. He took his bong and just said peace your getting caught not me. If i was you i would rat him out.

19. my car was sittin in a parking spot in the condo developement with the car off by my radio was on, cop told me in car he could of busted me for smoking while driving and like being impaired while operating a vehicle but he said he wasnt gonna so i was like thank you and for my friend, they went to his house and he wouldnt speak until they got an attorney and they gotta go in and talk to the cops soon, im pretty sure they'll bust him for fleeing the scene but idk, and no way am i gonna snitch on anybody they just said if i did i could get charges off and to think about it, idk what my friend will tell the cops when he has to be questioned by them, they found him at his house cause he left his wallet in my car w his license in it, see im still livin at home with my mom cause im senior in HS, and she has no clue that any of htis happened its between me and the police i want this to clear up and be gone without anyone knowing but we'll see, thats why a fine would be great but losing license or having drug classes or even jail.... then theres some explaining to my mom who only thinks i experiemented with weed a few times like 2 months ago when in reality ive been blazin every day for past 10 months