Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

CUMMIN to you live froma shack in an ice storm in south arkansas

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by namron_420s, Feb 27, 2003.

1. come on, i need a girls input here too

2. sTART TELLING HER THAT YOU HAVE TO DO SOMETHING WITH Your family. Sorry about the caps lock.

Tell her that you have to go some place that she doesn't want to go.

If she wants to eat at a certain place, just tell her that you don't klike the food there. Any thing to be opposit of what she wants..

3. Chivalry? Norm! I'm impressed!

I got some more options, kind of like Buds,

Comb your hair with fish.

Fling poo. (I'm starting to scare myself, tha's the 2nd time tonight I refered to that.)

Fall for her mother.

Fall for her father.

Fall for her dog. (pet)

Or maybe just go on being Norm, and see where it goes.

I know shotgun weddings are a normal thing where you are, but threats are not something to base a relationship on.

Good luck. But WYB.

Which means watch your back.

4. does the chivalry really surprise you?:p

haha, shotgun weddings arent supposed to be literal

and hell fuckin yeh im gonna watch my back!

5. If none of that works tell her that you want to do it up her butt alot!

If she agrees, tell her you want it up yours! lol

There are many ways to solve your problem and live through it!

6. Hahahahahaha That should work! ROTFLMFAO!

7. Get your best friend to fuck her and you can dump her guilt free ;)

or show her this picture.....

you wanted In-Put right?

Attached Files:

8. Hey Mrs. D. did you bring some biscuts?

You have a good idea. Thats what friends are for right?

9. haha yea like that movie how to lose a guy in 10 days, only how to lose a crazy bitch in 10 days ;)

10. thats the thing..she wouldnt fuck my friend..shes faithful anmd all that stuff...shes just a lil..well..dumb, and obsessive, im not happy...

i told her that the distance was a problem..im thinkin ill just keep springin problems on her until she gives in or somethin.

she told me she wasnt happy because we dont do that many thngs as a couple...HELL, we dont do that many things at all, i only get to see her once a week, and then, 5 hours of it is spent completely alone goin at it like rabid monkeys injected with testosterone and estrogen.

11. Now you get the picture.. My friend!

12. Your her first big freakin deal dump her ass ;) What does she expect you to do stay with her forever?

13. the sex is good tho.

14. lol, that good?

15. the best i ever had

I WAS CONVINCED THE SUBLIMATION OF ALL THE ICE WAS A PLOT BY THE GOVERNMENT TO KILL US.

16. Of course the Government is out to kill you. Thats why they are at war. They are trying to deal with over population!

17. if thats the case keep her as a fuck buddy....she might be agreeable to it too ya know.... ;) especially since you live so far apart and don't do "couple" shit

18. Do the five F's of life......

Find'em
    Feel'em
    Finger'em
    Fuck'em
    Forget'em

19. she IS a nympho..

20. nympho? heard that somewhere...to burnt to remember tho

dont that mean like bangin dead people? ... lol thats juz scary