The Official Grasscity.com 420 Wallpaper, download it now!

Discussion in 'The Artist's Corner' started by Superjoint, Apr 16, 2007.

1. We have had a external designer made it, I've found out about his work via stumbleupon.com , his name is Nik Ainley, check out his work here:

http://www.shinybinary.com

love his work and very, very glad with his wallpaper, he's also working on a t-shirt concept for us.

SJ

2. Killer SJ! Thanks for posting the way cool artwork. Definately the coolest wallpaper thats ever been on my machine! Happy 420!:D

3. Kick ass background, thanks guys. Peace

4. that is a sweet looking wallpaper :smoke:

I'm a day late but happy 420!

5. hell yeah thats tight! thanks SJ you kick as bro. mines definatly changed:hello:

6. ** borat voice **

very niice

7. sweet!!!

Thanks for your work...

8. is it weird that i first came accross this on stumble upon and it was either de-branded or sumthin else???? though i like it better saying gc :)

9. Whoa, this is fucking rad!

But, How do you put a wallpaper on an Ipod?????

10. ....word

11. Dope... Just replaced my BG

12. How the F*** do i download it

13. If someone wants a different color...

[​IMG]

there it is!

14. got me a new wp
    i love u grass city:yay:

15. yeah thats alright.

are there any new ones?

16. sweet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

17. It was great. It was great achievement of a forum to make a wall paper. Go ahead with these great efforts. Best of Luck...............

18. I changed the colors on it.

[​IMG]

19. I know you posted a few months back but...

http://www.ipodwizard.net/

20. rhythm that green looks sick think ima switch to that. Random question but can anyone make the 1280x800 version black and white for me? i cant get it to look nice with a black and white change on the crappy art program i have on my laptop. I have this cool screensaver called fantastic flame and it looks really cool with the BG but it'd look a lot better if the original image was in black and white. PM me or post it up here if you can, I really appreciate it.