High from the front lines.

Discussion in 'Introduce Yourself' started by TheGrapeOfWrath, Apr 11, 2007.

1. :wave:Hey, just wanted to introduce myself. I live in Oklahoma where they will lock someone up for life for having a closet grow room. I'm a medical user. I have been a smoker since my teens and have been researching marijuana informally for about 5 years. I have read some of the books like Marijuana Myths Marijuana Facts, Marijuana Revisited as well as others.

I am currently trying to find enough dedicated people to start a new NORML chapter in Oklahoma City. Thing is, people have every right to be paranoid here so the climate of fear keeps people from coming out of the weed closet. Especially if they are educated and have good careers, which a lot of the smokers I know are.

TheGrapeOfWrath

2. welcome to the city. glad to have another activist. I'm to far from you to help with your goal, but I do wish you luck. all we can do is keep on keeping on and hopefully one day sanity will prevail. peace

3. welcome to the city dude, I had no idea Oklahoma was so harsh on their laws out there :confused:

Well, almost all the laws in every state suck when it comes to MJ

4. Welcome to the City! :wave: