Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

kaiser permanente

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by anpimp, Apr 10, 2007.

1. has anyone ever recieve a recommendation from kaiser permanente for a MJ card? have u even heard of them recommending marijauna for medical purposes.

2. The management of kaiser has instructed their doctors not to write recommendations for marijuana so they can stay on the good side of the federal gov't. The chances are slim to none of you getting a recommendation from them.

3. Go see a physican that specializes in MMJ.

4. I have insurance through them and my doctor has told me that Kaiser has never written and does not have intentions to writing medical marijuana recommendations.