Ultimate grow guide

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by fatal192000, Apr 6, 2007.

1. if this violates forum rules feel free to delete. Download all files then extract 1st one with win rar the rest will follow all lot of great info

Jorge Cervantes Ultimate Grow DVD( Marijuana)

<hr style="color: rgb(156, 166, 182);" size="1"> Jorge Cervantes Ultimate Grow DVD( Marijuana)
    Best weed grow dvd ive come across just thought i would share it with BX. This DVD includes Building a grow room , Lights lamps electricity , Seeds clones and seedlings , Vegetative growth , Flowering , Harvest , Drying and Curing +++ HASHMAKING !!!

Link:

http://you-love.net/download/ba33fd22469/GCUWG.avi.html

DVD COVER = http://img243.imageshack.us/my.php?i...orgedvdqf2.jpg

SUMMARY: HIGH TIMES presents: ULTIMATE GROW DVD featuring JORGE CERVANTES
    Now, for the first time the world's ultimate ganja guide brings his expertise to this instructional DVD - taking you step-by-step from seeds and clones to harvest in the high style.

Jorge Cervantes has sold over 500,000 copies of his Indoor Marijuana Horticulture book and now that bible will be televised. Filmed on location in Vancouver, BC this new 90-minute DVD teaches you everything you need to know about growing your own pot.

2. thanks for the dvd +rep

3. I have this dvd already, it's VERY GOOD and detailed. Great share.

4. Yeah i saw it today didn't think it was gonna have so much info but it was loaded great for newbie or just to give you ideas loved it hope you enjoy:D

5. I went through the process of downloading all of that and there is no sound to any of it!! Bummed!! I guess I'll have to go buy it like a normal morally correct person would. Guess that's what I get for trying to get something for free.

6. You really should give Jorge his 2 cents for sticking out his neck. Just buy the video people. It's priceless. Even if the wig and sunglasses gives the video a comedic feel it's still an excellent instructional video from an expert in the field and is literally packed full of information. We bought the CD before we started our grow and before I even found GC and it enabled us to get started. We went from being totally clueless to having a firm enough grasp to grow a few bagseed plants to get a "feel" for growing. While watching, you might even want to take notes, or just keep the cd handy for future reference because you'll definately be able to put the advice to use and there's no lack of advice.