can i get high off this?

Discussion in 'General' started by mistertr1ck, Apr 2, 2007.

1. so i just got these "IBUPROFEN 600mg" pills to help the pain go away in a recent ankle sprain... can i get high off this shit?

2. No, you will just die. Im not sure if 600mg will kill, though

3. Well, normally, i would say no. But i read through a few erowid experiences real quick about it and apparently a few people claim in combination to other drugs (vicoden or hydrocodone) it adds a nice pleasant feeling.

I would imagine by itself, no you won't get "high". You can buy ibuprofen at kroger, just not in 600mg pills.

To mushroom: I believe size is a variant in ibuprofen useage. I was prescribed 800mg ibuprofen years ago, take one every 4-6 hours.

4. Be reallly careful with Ibuprofen. In larger doses, it can make you bleed in your stomach. Suggested to take it with milk to help coat your stomach and what not. Better off finding a Vic and a few brews o_O

5. Ibuprofen is like Advil. All I hear is that it makes your stomach hurt. If you want a cheap OTC that will actually fuck you up, go with some Robitussin.

6. yeah dude NO WAY dont take more than the recomanded dose ibuprofen has no recreational value

7. no, that's advil lol

8. Some facts:

9. you should go huff some gasoline or spray paint or something that will get you high :rolleyes: