Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking with aluminum foil?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by robbie d., Apr 1, 2007.

1. Or just clean your bowl after each hit and light the resin out like I have to as well rather than risking it with foil

2. Yeah don't use foil dude haha

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Do not use foil...ever... get an apple or something..

4. firat off aluminum foil is not tin foil... we do not make tin foil any more. Also when you burn aluminum the black smoke is carbon the same shit that builds up when you burn glass... you people do some real research.. find more than one credible source about ALUMINUM FOIL causing alzheimers in someone, not just some scientist saying he thinks that will happen... I know alot of people who'd be fucked up if the rumors where true. It may not be the best alternative but I almost guarentee your not going to go brain dead from using aluminum foil for a screen especially if you're changing it out enough... people are just too easily paranoid...

5. #25 TheAnswer121, Aug 6, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 6, 2015
    smh. yea man, smoke it up [​IMG]

if someone has to resort to household items to smoke, probly should be more concerned with other things to begin with

if anything, could just use the screen from the faucet[​IMG]

6. Dont smoke with aluminum foil thats something addicts of hardcore drugs do that are stupid, just buy a cheap glass pipe like 5-10$

Its unsafe to smoke aluminium foil, or cans

7. Foil is perfectly fine to use as long as u burn it first ..just hold it with tweezers over ur lighter and let all the shiny shit burn off .. Thts all it's always worked for me n im still alive and healthy lol

8. No humanly possible way. People that smoke hookah would be dying from the coals burning on aluminum foil if this was true. Unless you got some next level heat source to burn the foil, u should be good.

9. I broke my glass slide for my GoG bong, trying to clean it and I made a temporary aluminum foil slide. It works pretty good. I made the bowl small so it is the perfect size for snaps. But I haven't died. When I first started smoking I would use aluminum foil pipes. Used them for a good 3 months. Not a single health problem, other than the fact that I picked up a habit of smoking blacks after weed. Those are bad for you. Just so good and make your high better.

10. Jack a lighter up and run the flame over both sides, a junkie once told me thats what they do to get chemicals off it. Ive used it plenty of times as a kid to smoke out of buckets, im still here!