air flow while remaining light -tight

Discussion in 'Grow Room Design/Setup' started by miramoxie, Mar 9, 2007.

1. pot crotch is hot :x
    reminds me of some garden of eden type shit. when they wore foliage.
    i think that might be the baddest tatoo ive ever seen
    perfect placement. & size

@nemo thanx for the suggestion, now i just have to research what the hell that is lol, sorry for the newbieness. and what is [imo]?everyone is saying that, is it on the sticky [slanguage]? im gonna check.

2. Passive intake means that there are no fans on the intake holes blowing air in. You have a fan on your exhaust blowing out, and air is drawn in passively from the intake holes.

You don't want light leaking in, period. True that the plants can take a tiny bit but a lot less than you think and it's not the kind of thing easy to describe online. Best advice is go pitch black.

IMO = in my opinion.

3. I am new here as well and was wondering if anyone knew a good trap for an 80-120mm pc fan? I'm into the micro and pc case grows and can't seem to find anything specific to those? The plastic pipes with the 90 degree angle seems good but not a lot of room there for that and I'm hesitant on the stapling and ducktaping carbon filter cloth to a "stealth" grow just because it kind of defeats the purpose imo. Please correct me if I'm wrong anywhere