Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how to smoke resin?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by foamXcore, Mar 6, 2007.

1. You dont even have to scrape, dude.. just apply heat and suck,

2. My buddy showed me a trick to use a swiss army knife to get resin out of longer bongs, really came in handy tonight got a HUGE ball of res since I'm dry for a couple of days, Time to smoke it  :bongin:

3. I've tasted worse.:unsure:

Sent from the Riften Warehouse using the grasscity perk in my inventory.

4. k2 is bad for you........

5. bordeo...you need to do some more research before making such a blanket statement regarding carcinogens in marijuana.

6. Ugh this thread was dead for a reason.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Ewwwwww resin..Not 4 me baddy

8. just smoke that nasty stuff like anything else

9. Replying to a dead thread but. Scape the shit off wih a precision screw driver (go to a home or garden retail store for tools) aim screw driver into pipe and light. Keep lit until you feel something . blow out smoke. -> . It wont make you coughe up a lung and helps with the shit.You get high promise pain goes away instantly.

from kid with severe dermititis

10. ... You don't.

Haha but in all seriousness if you don't have even a tiny nug(guessing not if you need to. Ask this) and put it on top.

Or your method was what I used to do back in the early days when I fucked with resin

Sent from my HTC One using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. I used a wine knife and then a knife to scrape out the resin then ball it up and put it in my one hitter. got me nice. its worth it for the work and taste if thats what you're wondering.
    [​IMG]

12. I have an old stainless dental pick. Works great. When your finished getting all the resin out of the different parts of your pipe. Take all the pieces of your pipe and soak them in a small cup of rubbing alcohol. It dissolves all the crap out of all the little nooks and crannies. Works great!

13. I just got a ball of resin out of my bowl. Debating whether to knife it in 2 or 3 parts or to just throw it in the bowl... Think I'ma knife it haha, hope this works. Usually turns to liquid on me haha any tips for fixing this?

14. What I like to do is make a res ball. Take a alittle bit of bud or stems for the res ball to sit on preferably bud and put in in the bottom of the bowl. Then take my res ball and roll it in the keif from my grinder till is coated good then put it on top and fire her up. Your should have a good buzz for awhile. Just watch for the res headaches.

15. A lot of bullshit chatted here let look at some science hey?

OK
    The cannabis resin that is formed on your pipe/bong is the exact same smoke you are inhaling FACT
    Anything that you are inhaling will contain the same stuff that this resin is made from FACT
    The resin can not magically turn into a carcinogen or it would do so inside your body where resin also forms
    It's harsh because its pure did you ever smoke RSO oil?

My advice is this
    Smoke it till it starts to harden by this point all the THC will have vapourised like with any weed the last bit of smoke always raw, even fantastic Morrocan hashes or premium skunk will taste nicer if you only inhale the first bits of smoke (TRY IT)

Now not to say resin is a better source of THC because in the process of turning to oil the THC degrades to CBN? or is it CBD I think its CBN but whatever a lot less THC if any

At the very least it could be used topically but I often smoke it and it gets me smashed like I say don't toke the whole tot only the first half of the burn (if that makes any sense?)

WARNING DO NOT EAT RESIN!!! trust me on this one :D

16. yes great way to smoke it in fact probably the best way I have found, oil blades are good but you have to use foil so it's a nono

17. I hate smoking resin, sometimes I'd rather just go without. If I had a bad day though (and I am out of weed)...I'll reluctantly hit a resin bowl.

18. And where is the proof regarding these "scientific facts?"

Sent from my SM-G920V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

Also I think resin, tastes, looks, smells, and is disgusting.

I smoked resin when I was dry and 15.

Now I'm an adult and can afford to buy when I want and have the self restrain to wait if/when I need to. Instead of smoking some fucking disgusting resin.

• Like Like x 1
  19. you seem angry, why?
    and good for you (one wonders why you even read this section then)

Let's look at the science
    you burn the weed/hash it then vaporises the THC/CBD/CBN and so on into a vapour which we will call smoke as it has impurities in it

Now everything this smoke contains you are going to inhale right?

Now as it passes through the pipe or bong this vapour condenses and forms a liquid "resin" on forming a resin to the best of my knowledge the cannabinoid content does not change, but even if it does it certainly doesn't turn into carcinogens. I can find nothing to either prove or dispell my findings, again we are using science, whatever forms on the pipe forms inside your lungs

You talk about resin tasting like crap, and you're not wrong, its lame stuff to smoke but it 100% gets you stoned.

You can turn weed/hash into resin that's very tasty using the condensation technique, try deliberatly doing hot knives into a cold bottle make sure to touch the bottle with the end of the knives, you will see a nice blonde coloured resin forming
    I think the kids use hair straighteners nowadays, same principle though.

But a question remains why is pipe oil so different than deliberately made oil?
    I have no answer to this, maybe you can enlighten me?

20. So where's the science?

• Like Like x 1