This guy will do 150 dabs soon

Discussion in 'General' started by Mr.Grey420, Feb 14, 2016.

1. https://m.youtube.com/user/R3DBAND

Above ive posted a link to a little known youtuber who can smoke ridiculous amounts of weed. Hes done 50 dabs in one sitting, and smoked half an ounce in one sitting, both videos are available on his channel. He has said he will do 150 dabs for 150,000 subscribers (he currently has 146,000). Judging by his other videos i know he will actually do this so if anyone wants to subscribe to him please do, as i anxiously await his 150 dabs video. Any thoughts on this? He will probably pass out before he finishes

-Sent from Zeta Reticuli starsystem-

2. What an idiot.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Now, I've smoked a half of flowers in a night on a few occasions but there is no way even I could do 150 dabs of quality erl without falling asleep or just getting bored. When I do more than 5 in a row I get high as fuck and the most I've smoked in a row before I could feel my lungs start to gum up was a gram(10-15 dabs).

4. Don't you have like something to do other than watch a guy do 150 dabs?

5. Saw this. I'll do 50 dabs for you guys.
    That was a lie. I don't think I could get past an 8th of wax. I can always try though.

6. if you have to do more than a few.... You're smoking Shit.....

7. Fuck .. I'd rather work hard on my videos and earn a couple of views and likes, than humiliate myself, endanger my health and suck other people's cocks for half a million subscribers.

8. Just seems like a huge waste to me.

After probably around 10th-20th dab there is just no point to keep going. At that point he's just wasting money.

That and the expression "Better easier said than done" for sure applies.

• Like Like x 1
  9. he gets 10 cents a view lol. He is definitely not wasting money.

10. If all of his subscribers view it, he'll make $15k. Then there're the people who aren't subscribed who will also watch it. It's all profit for him.

11. Also, if he does crazy things like that, it'll attract more viewers which is an investment for more money for later videos. Thought you guys knew how youtube worked?

• Like Like x 1
  12. i don't, actually

13. its not a matter of whether or not he can do it, its when. I know for a fact if he wants to he very well can. By the way heres a link to the 50 dabs video in case you dont believe me: its unedited so you cant say shit
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=N0cnxbQ4gk4

14. Lol that dude looks like he's never even seen pussy in his life

15. Whaaaat the fuuuuuck? How is that entertaining? How don't you have anything else more enjoyable then to watch this guy hit bongs. Who cares? 150,00 meatballs...good for you.

Christ, this world.

16. I said I saw his videos. Including this one. I don't know where your hostility is coming from.

17. He is selling t shirts & wrist bands. Just another youtube chancer as far as im concerned.

Sent from my SM-T210 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. Are you kidding me.

All the shit people watch for fun and you are flabbergasted at this.

Good for this guy, shame on the rest of you. This is a fucking weed forum and the majority of people on here dont even smoke.

Getting real sick of the "shut it down, no fun allowed" group on this site.

• Like Like x 2
  19. Yes it's a weed forum.

So we understand that it's silly to want to take over even 20 dabs in one sitting.

Because eventually you're not "getting higher duuuude"

You're just wasting product.

So he ought to just call the video "I get high off about 20 dabs and then just waste 130 dabs worth of product. ¯\\_(ツ)_/¯ money please?"

20. Its his product to waste at his expense. Pure entertainment for everyone else. The whiners have no case.

If he wants to make 150 dabs and roll it in sand and throw it off a cliff then so be it.