Heat stress?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by migs77, Feb 13, 2016.

1. #1 migs77, Feb 13, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2016
    Hi guys,

This is my second soil grow with the same problem. I'm using a 150 hid light and i used guano and a 5-8-10 nuttes. I had the light too close, maybe 2 inches (10cm) fromthis specific bud. Meanwhile i already pulled it up. The leafs are curling but only on the upper si de. They Aldo se em burned by it. The bottom leaves havê all turned yellow.

Can someone help me with it?

Can it be just the heat? Its starting to happen to the other tops. uploadfromtaptalk1455364864145.jpg

[​IMG]//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160213/5d41b72c316e0090867361ac5babf9cb.jpg>//uploads.tapatalk-cdn.com/20160213/5d41b72c316e0090867361ac5babf9cb.jpg</a></a>' alt='Posted Image' class='bbc_img' />

[​IMG]

2. Is that plant in flower? Looks like it's revegging.

3. same as he said ^^..! Looks like it's nute burned and it's looking like it's re-vegging too.. make sure your flower room has no light leaks at all getting to the plants during night. Any more info on your set-up ,how long in veg/flower etc.. more pics also and you'll get more answers to your post.. Happy growing
    Gaz

4. I'm conviced there are no light leaks, the light is switched off during the night. She is 40 days into flowering mode. Last week i had to keep the fan off, and the temperature drops a bit at night, never below 5 degrees celsius. During the day, with the light on and no fan, it might have reached 35 celsius. Besides last week, it never goes beyond 30.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Enviado do meu XT1032 através de Tapatalk

5. If it is revegging, what can i do?

I've been waiting for this crop, for the last tão months!!

6. Thanks for the reply Gaz7, i appreciate it. This is the second time this happens and i still have'n t figured it out.
    So, i should flush it and wait until in turns to flowering again, por should i just harvest and start a new onde?

7. Miggs77, you said you have it at 5· Celsius at night and up to 35 ` Celsius when the lights are on..!? That's waaay too much of a swing in temperatures.. plus at 5` degrees Celsius is too cold for plants. Try keeping your temperature to 75/80 F or 28` Celsius during the day and at night try getting the temps up to abt 18/20` Celsius, and that should sort ur problem.. hopefully this will help.. Happy growing n Goodluck,
    Gaz