Whats wrong ?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by TheDwarf, Feb 13, 2016.

1. On 200+ leaves, i have 20-25 with this problem.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Can someone put a name on the problem? Its my first grow.

My buds seems allright.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Thanks for the help !

2. #2 TheDwarf, Feb 13, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2016
    Duplicate post*

3. Top picture looks like a cal/mag issue. Bottom pic is showing some type of nutrient lock. Soil or Hydro? What is your PH? How often do you feed/ water?

4. Soil(+perlite) my ph is 6, i feed every 2 watering with pk 13/14 at 50%. Only 3-4 weeks remaining before the end, demineralized water. Relative humidity 30-40%, temps day/night 24/17

5. I would flush 3x how ever big your pot size is. The last part of the flush hit with PH water. After it dries out start with light nutrients again. Might be some type of PH lock out going on. Normally flushing can solve most problems. good luck i hope this helps

6. Thanks for your reply, i will see hows things going from here. The pk 13/14 seems to help a lot, maybe its was a p or k def ?

7. #7 TheDwarf, Feb 14, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 14, 2016
    As i can see on internet, my leaves look exactly like phosphorus def, thats why the pk13/14 just stop the progression of the problem, and the buds's smell start to be more intense after only 12hrs.

Im a couple weeks away from harvest.

You want me to flush 3x a nute def? Can you tell me more? Maybe its something i dont understand.

8. im having same problem mate and its not phosphorus

i think its a calmag in one pic and like other person said defo some nutrient lockout or deficiency

9. just looked online and the pic1 calmag looks like mine pic2 mg deficency but cant besure 100 as im having same problem and wish someone would just post on my post lol

10. Same exactly problem for me.. Thinking its either mag. Not cal mag or light stress. Not heat but radiatied stress from my light being too low.. Or maybe she's just doing what she does... Eating all the big fans first.. Then the littler ones. Idk

11. #11 TheDwarf, Feb 15, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 15, 2016
    Thx for your replys guys!

The problem is solved here, since i stoped to give em nitrogen and blast em with phosphorus and potassium. The new support leaves in the buds are perfect.

Now the smell is so strong, i had to buy ona gel. By the way, this product is just magic !

12. Mine was mag.. Put a tsp of ebsom salt in a gal of water. Flushed that gallon through. Fixed.