Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

What are your toking pet peeves?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by BluShield840, Feb 13, 2016.

1. The most of us have them. Some people, well, just suck to smoke with. I want you to share your pet peeves revolving around ganja.

Here's a list of mine:

1. People that talk while holding the blunt/joint! If I didn't throw down my own weed this isn't a problem, but if I contribute and someone is holding the blunt for 2+ minutes while talking I'm gonna get pissed. Puff puff pass: this will always be a good rule. A similar thing that pisses me off is when someone takes more than 2-4 hits at a time.

2. I can't stand when people try to boss me around when it comes to my weed. I don't mind polite suggestions, but some people get too pushy. If I want to throw in a dime or dub to the smoke sesh, I shouldn't be constantly pressured to throw in more, especially from people who are not throwing in themselves!

3. Most of the time I like using my glass bowl/pipe. I fucking hate when I'm nice enough to smoke people up and they bitch to me about how bowls don't get them as high as papers. My weed = my preferred smoking device. If they matched me I would have no issues with using what they wanted to smoke out of.

4. Yes, I'll admit that I have a select group of friends that I can spark up all the time with no problems. I like to be generous when people are dry, but it's mildy irritating when those people finally get weed and don't bother to invite me at all to smoke with them. This one might really just be a huge lesson to me to stop being so nice to people. Lol

5. I get it. Being high is super fun most of the time. I just really dislike when people overly exaggerate their highs. This usually happens when I spark up people who are a little younger than me or people that have never smoked before. I don't understand why some people act like they're under the influence of LSD or when people try to force themselves to laugh at every stupid thing. Laughing at stupid shit is apart of many people's high, but let it come naturally.

Ok, that was just 5 of my personal toking pet peeves. Feel free to continue the list! ☺️

• Like Like x 1
  2. There is a huuuuuuuge thread on this already.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. When people hold the damn joint/piece/blunt too long

• Like Like x 2
  4. I just hate when people are fiending out

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. ppl who light up bowls in public

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  6. People who wet the ends of joints. Ewww I can't stand that ahaha.

Bowl torchers.

People who constantly have to tell others how high they are instead of sitting back and enjoying it.

When someone fucking tips over/drops the bong and all the horrible, brown, disgusting water taints the carpet with it's horrible stench. This is part of the reason why I change my bong water regularly.

People who hog the blunt. Pass it over!

• Like Like x 1
  7. nah..what about licking the whole j..is eww as..i saw it many times and still aint doin that sh**..

• Like Like x 1
  8. People playing death metal around me when im high (I actually love old school death metal, but not when im high, keep that shit away from me when im high)

• Like Like x 1
  9. nah..last blaze i had was magnetic death..my goodness was the best blaze music ever..f***** awesome..now..yeah..i the knowin'..Reggae still maybe..

10. After I've taken a decent break, like a month or so, I like to lose my weed v-card (lol for lack of better words) with other sober people, not so much the everday puffer. In college when I'd finally return, they'd always wanna smoke you up, but I just wanted to enjoy it for real without forced interaction. I knew it was going to hit me way more intense than them and I don't like being on different levels. It's like I just endured that whole month, now I want an untainted unadulterated rip that I can fully explore/embrace/enjoy without social pressure or this dude rambling my ear off about something worthless and ruining my virgin stone lol. Its like I get prissy haha But I'm a bit of a loner stoner, I enjoy smoking by myself, only certain people that I really seek out to smoke with.

Another one is if you're guna smoke, and you've pitched in, but its your buddies piece or place so they talk forever and take forever to load the bowl. Its like dude, shove that shit in there and let's blaze! Lol I'm not Dr. Phil homes let's just get baked! Lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Lol yeah!! I dont smoke with ANYBODY, I get real anal about the music and setting and stuff so I just stopped smoking with people 100%, Dealer tries to burn with me, "I say nah im going home" I dont even talk to the people I smoked weed with in high school. If someone texts me or calls me when I'm stoned, I acknowledge it, then toss the phone aside.

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
    • Like Like x 4
  12. Imo its more fun with others if youre not using regularly, but if you are then you gotta be pretty similar to me or I need a ton more herb to feel the same stone.

Used to love going for nighttime drives blasting pink Floyd shine on you crazy diamond and others like that (had 2× 12" subs) while I'd be exploring dirt roads out in sticks or up in the mountains. Get ripped trip out, lots of weird stuff happens at night with animals and shit. Lol but none of that is anything about pet peeves so I'll stop rambling...

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1