What Wong?

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by kennyp123, Feb 12, 2016.

1. #1 kennyp123, Feb 12, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2016
    Whats wrong*
    Hey guys i got a problem with my plants they Are 1 month Old in veg and gets Lucas formula full dose [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my SM-G388F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. #2 NaturalMistik, Feb 12, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2016
    What's ph?!

3. I dont know i dont have a ph meter 😊

4. Well that's going to be a problem. I'm going to go out on a limb and say ph is way too low and acidic. In order to grow if you buy one item it really should be a quality ph meter. Not knowing ph we can't be of much help. Because any suggestion would require you to measure ph now or to alter it to correct 6.5 area

5. Okay thank you 😊

6. If the ph level is fine, try stepping the nutrients back about 25% for a few days. They could be getting nutrient burn.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

7. No way his ph level is fine. He's been adding nutes (which 90% of the time bring down waters ph) and not phing feed back up he's been filling medium w acidic solution that in my guess has built up to the point of lockout.

8. OP you don't have a ppm
    Meter do you? Also may help to know what tap is, and will help later for other readings. A ph meter and a ppm along with a temp and RH gauge that read minimum and maximum are on top 5 must haves IMO