18 W/Ice Pinches Worth 200 More Than A 12 Without?

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by dinnook, Feb 12, 2016.

1. #1 dinnook, Feb 12, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2016
  2. Well in the long run it's up to you what you would like to do with your money, but if I were you I'd go with the $200 dollar bong. Both pieces look like they are good quality and would not let you down.

3. I paid $80 for a bong that looked just like that roor but said pure, and it lasted 3 years and only broke because I left in outside full of water in the winter. There's really no reason that bong should be $500.

4. To each there own if ..your going to say fuck should have gotten the more expensive one when you get the cheap one

5. Seriously??? They are simple beaker bongs!!!! Nowhere near worth the price they're asking... sure they are 7mm, but for that price you could easily buy 5+ knockoffs and not know the difference --- and not feel so bad when they eventually do break. I wouldn't pay more than $40-50 for such a simple design, regardless of how thick it was....

6. Exactly, don't buy it just because it's a real RooR. for the price you could get something much, much better that isn't just priced by the brand name.

7. #7 dinnook, Feb 13, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 13, 2016
    I feel like that is exactly how I will feel. I mean I spent freaking $500 on a pocket knife....
    I guess if I decide to pull the trigger I'll get the cheaper on without ice pinches