Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Identifying Strains (Legal Card soon to be solidified)

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by JokinSmokin&Tokin, Feb 11, 2016.

1. Hey guys, I haven't had medicinal marijuana or rather I haven't had marijuana prescribed to be- until recently when I realized after smoking 10 years, buying off different people (sometimes the same) I can never get consistent bud that I enjoy nor can I ID it to at least know idica/sativa/hybrid, let alone what is treats best. I recently contacted a place that has set me up with an appointment to see a Doctor. I also have anxiety, depression, ADHD, and insomnia, the nurse told me I qualify as I faxed in all my forms and that appointment is March 16th. My insurance doesn't cover it but add in my past legal problems and I don't wanna risk running into one of the 10 dick cops in my city lol.

Below is a pic (all of the pics are the same exact bud at different angles/lighting). I hope to have it identified or somewhat so by the professionals of G.C who do so, or even opinions as anything is appreciated.

PS. I have used the websites that you enter the info like what leafs, stem, what indents are on the leafs, the smell, look, etc but I can't really enter it all correctly as the advanced components I am not educated enough to know. Thank you all.

[​IMG][​IMG] [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. You can't tell strain from pics.

3. Ahh I see you have a 2013 Jodie kush blend ... Looks like the tall piney pheno . Really rare . Nice man .

Legal card soon to be solidified ? What does that mean? Looks like a handful of mind made symptoms ... Hope your not one trying to abuse the system brah....

4. to answer your other almost self-explanatory question. Look up the definition of solidify. Meaning I posted this when I was a week away from getting my MJ card which I obtained Thursday.

"If the only thing keeping a person decent is a devine reward, brother, that person is a piece of shit"

-Rusty Cohle

5. Hey mr rusty if you have been using kush longer then I have been alive then you damn well better know that there are thousands of different strains of cannabis ... And completely IMPOSSIBLE to pick out a strain from a fricken picture ?!?! Come on brah . Come on brah.. Let's get real here mr rust

6. #6 GuitarSlinger41, Feb 16, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 16, 2016
    But I do apologize I thought you were some punk kid lying that he's getting his card ...... All due respect but I mean you have to be pretty ummmm what's the word ...."stupid" or "childish" or " rookie iv never smoked in my life " to believe that you could identify such a thing from a picture .... That is why I thought you were a 9th grade punk kid .... Sorry rust man... Rust on .