Yellowing rolling leaves

Discussion in 'Sick Plants and Problems' started by Djturna4thakidz, Feb 11, 2016.

1. #21 Djturna4thakidz, Feb 12, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2016
    <blockquote class='ipsBlockquote' data-author="jsurddy" data-cid="22365014" data-time="1455309391">The plant will flush itself over time. The stuff you got is supposed to be a good cure, also. The only time you wouldnt want to use that spinosad would be the last week or two of bud. They say you can use it till the day b4 harvest, but it would be a safe call to cut treatment off before the last week of bud. I havent looked up the stuff you have yet, but i think i will.

Yeah check it out and let me know

I will keep you posted on my progress

2. I just checked the plants and they are thrip larva and fly free to the naked eye. Hopefully the plants are back on the right track. Fingers crossed.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

3. Sounds like your stuff works pretty well and has very low toxicity to animals. It sounds like it will work it's way out of your plant naturally. Water and light break it down. The lower the PH of your water, the faster it will break down the bug killer. After the bugs are gone it would be a good idea to flush the dirt out with water that is 5.5-6 PH to ensure the stuff doesnt linger.

4. Sounds good! Will do