Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Are these as good as mason jars?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nightride, Feb 11, 2016.

1. #1 nightride, Feb 11, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2016
    The main person who introduced me to pot stores both her whole and chopped buds in urine specimen jars like these:

[​IMG]
    They would be airtight, wouldn't they, and therefore perfect for storing nugs until I'm ready to smoke 'em up?

2. if piss don't spill out I think it'll be airtight. Just make sure u wash it before u put your buds in lol

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. #4 Reo, Feb 12, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 12, 2016
    uhhhh the stigma
    -
    -
    sure it would most likely work, but I would seek out other option for myself

4. I believe they should work. They might keep getting dryer at a very slow rate, but if you finish your stash In under a month I don't see it being a problem. I prefer to get containers with the brand name "cofeevac or tightvac" from amazon, they can be as low as $9.

5. Haha, i would only use them if they were unused. But they look like they would seal tightly.

6. Whole new meaning to Cat Piss Weed
    [​IMG]

7. Nah, they wouldn't. Plastic is permeable. Eventually they are going to smell like weed. They maybe airtight still, but the weed smell will have permeated through the plastic jar and lid. Glass and metal isn't permeable, which is why people use mason jars. Being airtight is only one piece of the puzzle.