Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Odd high sensation?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by ash873, Feb 11, 2016.

1. Hey y'all so I smoked a bowl last night and I got a really weird high. I've smoked for about 3 weeks everyday so I know what to expect Maybe it was slight parinoia so tell me what y'all thing. Here's the details: so I was just smokin out my bong and after a few Rips it hit me. Everything went blurry and stuff so I just put all my stuff away and laid down. I was getting extreme cottonmouth and drank all my water. I got thirsty again but didn't wanna get up so I dealt with it and then I felt like I was gonna die from thirst. I flew otta my bed and ran around my room franticly trying to find my cup. I couldn't fund it and ran into the bathroom and chugged water out of the sink. After that my tounge went numb. Every time I would move it I felt like I was slowing time. I couldn't tell if I was actually moving it or not. The same thing was happening with my limbs. I felt them moving but wasn't sure if I was moving them or not but I wasn't slowing time lime I was when I moved my tounge. Was this just a bad reation? Anyone else experience this? Im sorry this is so long.

Sent from my SM-G360P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. EDIT: I was feeling this sensation until late this afternoon. About 12 hours. Is that normal?

Sent from my SM-G360P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. I've had phenomenal events happen before while I was high, most of them have to do with sensory perception. Sometimes when you get REALLY baked, every once in a while strange things will happen. Learn to enjoy the moments when reality goes out the window, savoring them like munchies or music!

Sorry if my post made no sense, I'll edit it tomorrow when I'm sober.