Flowering Leaves Are Sick

Discussion in 'Hydroponic Growing' started by Gman20, Feb 10, 2016.

1. Folks, trying to figure out what is going on with my kids that are in their 5th week of flowering. I'm growing indoors in a DWC setup and I'm suspecting nute burn but I needed some expert advise as this just seemed to appear in 24 hrs. Only one flower has the severe condition, others are more like the second pic with their tips browning. I have also notice yellow/brown spots developing on some of the older growth as well. Please let me know what you think or if anyone needs additional info. Thanks

Attached Files:

2. looks like a touch of nute burn but that's not the culprit...check your ph first and make sure its in 5.5- 6.2...what you have is deff a cal mag DEFFINCANCY and it always looks similiar to phosphorus deficiency... Could be both .....so I would go with a boost of calmag and wait to see if new growth looks normal...if no throw a touch of just p-k ( no "n")...... So what's done is done the leaves affected will not retr to normal so just watch for new growth...although at 5 weeks in youreally aren't going to fix much of anything but your strain of bud might require more p-k to get juicy potenant and fat...as well buds love cal mag and us it up fast...and as I said constantly check ph this level will ensure your plants use the nutrience you give.

3. Thanks Freshman. This makes a lot of sense. I am running R/O with 2.5ml/gal of CaliMag which is 50% reduced strength from what is recommended. I went ahead and drained the rez this morning and am running straight RO. I'll add nutes at a reduced strength tomorrow morning to try and ride this run out. If she is drinking good tomorrow I think I need to up the CaliMag to 5ml/gal with the nutes? I'm running the Lucas Formula so brobably want a reduced strength with the nutes tomorrow. Thanks for your help and I welcome additional advice.

Tman