Noobie needs help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by onelaoboy, Feb 10, 2016.

1. so ive posted a few times and I just wanna say thanks to everyone with the help. I been on mobile but this time I'm on the computer. let me give a full detail this time. so in the first pictures (pink background) is on Jan 28. i was told it is in the flowering stage and/or sick. I was told probably from my light setup. i now use 3 23watt CFL bulbs 1600 lumens about 4-6 inches from her., i didn't want her to flower yet and was told to put it into 24 hours of light to go back into veg state. Well today, it still hasn't gone back into its veg state. so I'm guessing its still flowering as i was told. i don't know what kind of seed it is. i am just a consumer trying a hobby to cut my expenses. the seed came from something i consumed. i am a veteran with no help from the va so i really don't want to discard it, as i said before money is tight. i did some research and I'm thinking it is an autoseed or a ruderalis stran of some sort. I mean at this point i am guessing but if i gave it 8 days of 24 hour light and it i still flowering (picture with the brown background under the foil.) let me know what everyone thinks. and if can help please do if cant please don't, but like i said i am trying to cut expenses cause life gets hard sometimes, at the same time i like this stuff, its like a hobby. good chi and i feel good when i and if i get an end product. i have mated fish successfully and i enjoy that. please help, if you don't have anything nice to say then please don't, i know i am new and i did some reading but i like to go more off of feedback than reading.

Attached Files:

2. #2 TurtleGrower, Feb 10, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 10, 2016
    other than stressing it from cutting all the big fan leaves off could have started some pistols but for it to continue to flower after the reveg is kinda strange so it is point to cannabis ruderalis, autos are usually small squat and look like that. honestly if she keeps flowering under 24 hour light just keep doing what you are doing and try too get the most yeild you can, now im still a newbie when it somes too rudis

3. Yeah it looks like its flowering. A closer picture would help.

Why is it flowering? Your light cycle must have been alot of darkness, why?

Just keep it under 24 hour light. It's gonna take 2-3 weeks to change back and the hairs will stay for longer.

If it doesn't die, It will revert. It might Hermie (probly not) but if it's alive then its guaranteed to go back into veg.

It's definitely a strange looking plant. Fairly healthy looking though.

When do you water it?
    What do you water it with?

And again, Why would it be flowering?

4. i had it under 2 CFL lights at 13 watt each. for awhile, giving it 16-18 hours of light. one day i had to turn them off early less than 12 hours of light. but only 1 day it was Jan 23. I thought it triggered the flowering cycle. because it was growing weird or something. the first picture was when i decided to get help, Jan 28, that's with the pink background. i live in a small trailer in the winter and my walls are thin so i thought maybe it could be the cold stressing it out. so i put a liner behind it and enclosed it. i also upgraded to 3 23 Watt CFL lights 1600 lumens at this time. i posted some forums and they said its going into its floweringstage. so i made some mods with the light and the brown blanket to keep it warmer. i was told to put it into 24 hours of light so it can revegitate. after about 8-9 days i decided to put a post again. i gave it 24 hours of light since the 28th(picture with the brown background) so today and yesterday i posted a picture with brown background asking for help. i did some research on the side and i believe this might be an Ruderalis stran, it is relatively small and if it is an ruderalis(autoflowering) I'm not sure what my next steps are. a got a lot of different answer and to discard it, but like i said earlier i would like to keep it.

5. 1 day!? I don't (or at least didn't) think that can cause it to flower.

Answer my watering questions please.

Otherwise you should be perfectly fine if you grow by the books.

Do you have a timer?

6. i don't have a timer but I'm pretty good at being here. i water it about every 2-3 days. i put enough to soak to the bottom. and i feel the soil when it looks almost dry and i water it again. yes i don't think 1 day would make it flower, and in my opinion if it didn't go back to vegetating after 8 solid days of 24 hours and it still looks like its flowering, and people say its flowering. I'm gonna say its an autoflower seed and its going to flower. i just don't know what kind of lighting to give. ive heard both and research says both or all 3!

7. 18/6 works well for autos. 1 long night wouldn't make a photo strain flower, gotta be an auto, start flowering 16-21 days from seed regardless. Keep the light close, temps around 25c and see what happens.

8. closer look. Thanks for the help

Attached Files:

9. #9 goombah111, Feb 11, 2016
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 11, 2016
    Yup, the only explanation is that it's an auto. Nothing else would make sense based on the information.

But I can tell you this though, if you don't have a timer, you have to be VERY precise with the lights. I couldn't believe how much 30 minutes made a difference. An hour off and just forget about it.

1-3 days of messing up wont matter but any more than that and it will be all fucked up. It won't flower right. From my experience.

I also couldn't believe Lowes had a timer for 5$. It was a 2 prong but all I did was rip the ground out of the power strip I was using. Or use an adapter. It's not really a hazard, I've done it for years.