Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Smoking Purple Kush for the first time

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Gianna156, Feb 10, 2016.

1. P.s. Really sorry this is so long. So my first two times smoking, nothing really happened. Got a buzz at most. Third time I got purple kush (didn't know this at the time) , and I really wanted to get high for the first time so I took like 10-15 bong hits just to be sure. It hit me and I thought I was gonna die, honestly the scariest moment of my life. Kept smoking this for a few days straight and it kept me high for so long. Like a whole day after I smoked it would come back and hit me with another wave of it, I swear I'm not just imagining it cause it was super strong. I was high in school the next day. While I was on this my moods would swing, like sometimes I laugh and feel good but other times I am creeped out and confused. Mostly I am dizzy and out of it. When it was pretty faded away and I was pretty close to sober (I think) I would get scared. Not paranoid, but like I was home at night and everything in my house was freaking me out, kinda like the feeling you might get if you just watched a scary movie and then you heard a door slam by itself. Sorry this is so long my question is is this normal, and do any experienced smokers have any advice for me in the future, maybe other strains I can try or advice for smoking in the future. Cause I really wanna be able to smoke and not be someone who gets paranoid or is affected by weed in a bad way

2. Yes this is normal don't worry. It usually happens when it comes in to strong to quick and it can make you really start to trip. I've been smoking for a while and sometimes when I smoke and smoke it happens and the high will cary on to the next day. I had the same experience as you the second time I tried it. It's normal just next time take it slower because if your low tolerance level. Your body just needed to figure our what to do with the THC. Next time you try it'll go smoother but if you start to get parionoid even slightly just remember it'd the weed and your not gonna die. Sorry that's so long but yeah it's normal 😁

Sent from my SM-G360P using Grasscity Forum mobile app

3. This is why full on federal legalization is further from reality than most of us want to believe.

4. far too much weed you smoked, might have depersonalization/derealization but it goes away

5. damn I remember those days man. Good times haha. I just picked up some og purp but my tolerance is way too high Fo this

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app